What Worked For Me And I Hope It Does For You

hello54

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I had been dealing with hair loss for some years. I started this regimen about a year ago and noticed a big difference. The regimen that works for me is this.....
PRP, low dose oral minoxidil, and once a day woman %5 topical minoxidil, hairmax laser comb about three times a week, viviscal tablets once or twice a day, nioxin for noticeably thinning hair, and scalp massages here and there. Hope that helps :)

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I had been dealing with hair loss for some years. I started this regimen about a year ago and noticed a big difference. The regimen that works for me is this.....
PRP, low dose oral minoxidil, and once a day woman %5 topical minoxidil, hairmax laser comb about three times a week, viviscal tablets once or twice a day, nioxin for noticeably thinning hair, and scalp massages here and there. Hope that helps :)
Any pics? Isn’t women’s minoxidil only 2%?

Avania

My Regimen
Reaction score

I’ve never responded well to topical minoxidil, so I’m thinking of trying oral minoxidil. What dosage are you on?