What was the worst moment in your hairloss?

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few years ago, was dating this absolute psycho, but cute, girl for a couple months. After a huge fight I broke up with her. Feeling free and relieved, I went home to have a shower to get ready for a rebound night out with the guys, but discovered to my horror that despite being on finasteride for a year I could now see the entire NW6 area of my head when wet and finasteride obviously wasn't working.

I took my girlfriend back later that night and we now have a 4 year old.

What would have life been like without hair loss?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other people in high school seriously asking if i had cancer, and a guy "joking" to someone saying "i know isaac looks 60 but he is actually only 20"

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few years ago, was dating this absolute psycho, but cute, girl for a couple months. After a huge fight I broke up with her. Feeling free and relieved, I went home to have a shower to get ready for a rebound night out with the guys, but discovered to my horror that despite being on finasteride for a year I could now see the entire NW6 area of my head when wet and finasteride obviously wasn't working.

I took my girlfriend back later that night and we now have a 4 year old.

What would have life been like without hair loss?
That’s really pathetic lol
That’s gonna be one messed up kid.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a f*****g retard and probably should be banned too but I feel for things like this. It's unfair. Hopefully you can evolve and have a reasonably good life.
Banned for what? Lmao and where tf is this butthurt rage coming from . I talk to you normally now , i couldve sworn i basically said i was gonna be cool with you in your bdd microscope thread

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And still if you really wanted to shut me up about the bdd thing you could send a pic. But outside ur bdd you're alright. Which again i have to assume based on only posting microscope pics

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Banned for what? Lmao and where tf is this butthurt rage coming from . I talk to you normally now , i couldve sworn i basically said i was gonna be cool with you in your bdd microscope thread
He's an instable, drunk man. Don't think about it, it really doesn't mean anything.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not wish you to be permanently censored. And yes I did call you retard but that's sometimes my type of speech. I call myself a lot of things in my posts too, in fact I just admitted that I am crazy in the post that I just made before - and yes I also must admit that I can be instable, surprising you guys are noticing.

BUT you were at times like the gasoline setting the forum on fire, leading to discussions that are painful to read. If even myself is getting a piece of the cake, there were probably reasons for you to have yours too.
How was i inflammatory?

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Drunken Dog
1638747331589.png

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
8months into depression, I decide to man the f*** up and shave it all off. Then I walked out in the streets, but some people were then staring at me as if I was a hot chick... but instead of looking at my ***, their sight was constantly going from my scalp to my eyes wtf. Like, "omg, what has this guy done". Especially other balding c**** who were seeing their future when they looked at me.

The things I did inside there were pretty much a psychotic episode.
Do you have a treatment now ? And honestly you can't go psychotic for only a few hours dude

Anatman

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. that I could no longer wear long hair and that the only thing that I personally found aesthetically pleasing was now becoming the greatest nightmare

2. That with the hair loss came a stronger problem with dandruff, scalp itches and sometimes small red spots, so that I don't want to shave off the fluff. hair loss is absolutely shitty

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s really pathetic lol
That’s gonna be one messed up kid.
And here's the kicker - 4 years later I still can't see scalp with my hair dry. It was just a risk I wasn't willing to take at the time.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think most men I know have gone through that golden hour where they still look good from the front in the mirror, but their crown has diffused enough that you can see their scalp. It's part of the joke, this curse of God, for other people to notice you are balding before you know it yourself

Such was the case with me unfortunately. Granted it wasn't that diffused but as a diffuse thinner the crown naturally is less overlapped than other areas so it would be the first thing to show. Long hair was my style and it concealed my NW1 temples to make me look like NW0. I thought I looked great that day at the grocery store, then this woman and her teenage emo son passed me. And I heard those god damned words from her b**ch mouth, "see, that's what's going to happen to you if you keep styling your hair like that".

To this day I don't really know if that's really what I heard. My brain often plays tricks on me, but deep down I know that's exactly what she said and why she said it. I was much too diffused for that long hairstyle and didn't know it. Since then I always make sure I either hatcel or toppikcel and ALWAYS take an overhead shot before going out. I will be free if ever I get cured enough to not have to do that anymore
Are you really referring to nw1 as hair loss?