What type of person gets the best response?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Cassin said:
Wash n' Gone said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":139f0][quote="Wash n' Gone":139f0]I read that people with dark coarse hair tend to get the best results. The pictures of the best responders seem to conform to that contention. Considering I have light brown, soft hair - not what I wanted to read :D

Where did you read that?
I think it was balding blog. Can't remember to be honest.

When propecia first came out I do remember reading in magazines it worked best for people with darker hair.

Even though blondes have more hair.

I don't remember anything about course hair though...[/quote:139f0]

blondes have more hair because their hair is thinner, so they need more to cover the scalp.

as for dark hair, i got quite decent avodart results, and i have dark hair, like a very dark brown, that is somewhat wavy and curlier when it gets long, so there may be something to it.

i also had below average amounts of body hair before avodart, and have even less now.[/quote:139f0]

dutasteride has done you good Jayman. You have experienced no sides at all?

G

RaginDemon said:
JayMan said:
Cassin said:
Wash n' Gone said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":950dc][quote="Wash n' Gone":950dc]I read that people with dark coarse hair tend to get the best results. The pictures of the best responders seem to conform to that contention. Considering I have light brown, soft hair - not what I wanted to read :D

Where did you read that?

When propecia first came out I do remember reading in magazines it worked best for people with darker hair.

I don't remember anything about course hair though...

blondes have more hair because their hair is thinner, so they need more to cover the scalp.

as for dark hair, i got quite decent avodart results, and i have dark hair, like a very dark brown, that is somewhat wavy and curlier when it gets long, so there may be something to it.

i also had below average amounts of body hair before avodart, and have even less now.[/quote:950dc]

dutasteride has done you good Jayman. You have experienced no sides at all?[/quote:950dc]

nothing besides more hair. =p i do hate shelling out the cash for it but keeping my hair is worth it to me.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
JayMan said:
RaginDemon said:
JayMan said:
Cassin said:
Wash n' Gone said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":69216][quote="Wash n' Gone":69216]I read that people with dark coarse hair tend to get the best results. The pictures of the best responders seem to conform to that contention. Considering I have light brown, soft hair - not what I wanted to read :D

Where did you read that?

i also had below average amounts of body hair before avodart, and have even less now.

dutasteride has done you good Jayman. You have experienced no sides at all?[/quote:69216]

nothing besides more hair. =p i do hate shelling out the cash for it but keeping my hair is worth it to me.[/quote:69216]

ditto that!

Mobbo

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
JayMan said:
RaginDemon said:
JayMan said:
Cassin said:
[quote="Wash n' Gone":ab9e1][quote="hair today gone tomorrow":ab9e1][quote="Wash n' Gone":ab9e1]I read that people with dark coarse hair tend to get the best results. The pictures of the best responders seem to conform to that contention. Considering I have light brown, soft hair - not what I wanted to read :D

Where did you read that?

i also had below average amounts of body hair before avodart, and have even less now.

dutasteride has done you good Jayman. You have experienced no sides at all?[/quote:ab9e1]

nothing besides more hair. =p i do hate shelling out the cash for it but keeping my hair is worth it to me.[/quote:ab9e1]

ditto that![/quote:ab9e1] I just figured i'd add to the endless quotes.