What Treatment Should I Use To Start? (18 Yo)

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rogaine, Fina. That's the best options if you want to start. Like I said I would start with fina just because of cost efficiency. If you don't care about that you can start with rogaine.
What if I want to try topicals/natural treatment

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy fck at advising an 18 year old guy to start with oral AA's immediately.

Try zix/needling or minoxidil/needling combo for 6 months first and see if you atleast maintain if not think about topical fina. If all those fail and you know and understand the risks of fina/duta think about going that route.

Starting AAs at that age isn't exactly a negative, it's a prime age because it can prevent further damage, especially if the hair loss has not become severe yet. I think more males should prevent the issue from worsening instead of waiting until it gets worse.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Starting AAs at that age isn't exactly a negative, it's a prime age because it can prevent further damage, especially if the hair loss has not become severe yet. I think more males should prevent the issue from worsening instead of waiting until it gets worse.
Is there safer ways to prevent further loss

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, you think only the transexual drugs you take work for hairloss? And stop promoting AA's like they're candy to young guys. Not everybody is asexual like you and doesn't mind turing into a girl.

Sure they work but sadly Ikarus is jealous that he had to resort to a hardcore hormonal treatment used by transexuals to save his hair.

Look, it all depends how aggressive you're balding. For some even duta doesn't work. But the most logical and safe way is to start with treatments that don't or atleast have less risks. Ignore the fools who still say AA's are safe.

Just because finasteride is used within transgender women, at the fault of the doctors for thinking it’s necessary, doesn’t mean it’s a medication made for transgender women. It’s used within men for hair loss, and is known as a medication for treating male hair loss.

Jealous of what? I got diagnosed with gender dysphoria, and AAs is a vital part of relieving dysphoria. I am jealous of no one, as there is no need to be jealous. Instead of judging my regimen, why don’t you show your progress?