What To Use With/without Dutasteride

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Topical minoxidil! Its safe and if you are a good responder the results are amazing!
Shampoo keto 2% eod will help a lot too.

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical minoxidil! Its safe and if you are a good responder the results are amazing!
Shampoo keto 2% eod will help a lot too.
Yeah I’ve used it, unfortunately I’m not a good responder.

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bumping this. I’m still shedding from taking l citrulline, DIM and resveratrol. I feel like the l cit is helping the most with the erections, but I don’t know what would be most likely causing my shed. Anyone?

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why? L-c... is very legit as a nitrious oxide booster. I know for a fact tho that its not causing op to loose hairs tho

dutasteride isnt strong enough to stop the hairloss of anyone who started balding before 19. try darolutamide op,

its crazy how many people there are here now who started balding before 20 and did not respond to finasteride/dutasteride. Back in the day I felt so alone here but now theres a bunch of people here like me
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...years-full-temple-regrowth-dutasteride.48633/

He lost his hair before 19.

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I never used to receive sides on 1mg finasteride per day. Would I be better off (considering my age and early onset of male pattern baldness) trying finasteride 5mg a day over the dutasteride? I really can’t think of anything else that I can do right now. I’ve tried RU also, didn’t do too much. Anyone have any suggestions?

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Through some trial and error, I’ve found that the combination of DIM with l-citrulline basically gets rid of my sexual sides around 80-90%, however, I’m losing more hair. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do? Otherwise, I feel like my only other options are oral spironolactone or some experimental drugs.

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Through some trial and error, I’ve found that the combination of DIM with l-citrulline basically gets rid of my sexual sides around 80-90%, however, I’m losing more hair. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do? Otherwise, I feel like my only other options are oral spironolactone or some experimental drugs.
Anyone?

realself

My Regimen
Reaction score
L-citrulline’s a nitric oxide booster. Helps to promote blood flow immensely for me. My body feels more pumped and my erections are 10x stronger, which is great because I never had a problem with libido, just EQ. I take the stronger version and it’s one 1200mg pill a day. Not sure why I’m shedding from it though, everything I’ve read online says it’s supposed to be beneficial for hair loss..
I might look into some of that equol stuff and see how it goes.

Is it possible that L-citrulline is boosting your testosterone levels and implicitly DHT - could that explain the shedding?

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's this report of topical DIM accelerating loss: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-diindolylemethane-for-hairloss-report.42327/
Citrulline is involved in hairgrowth: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/410454
so may not be related to citrulline. Why not just give up the DIM and see if that does the trick?
The DIM accelerating it could be it. However I feel that DIM helps my sex drive quite a bit. DIM’s a bit hit and miss for me however, because some days I’ll feel more moody and full of brain fog, probably due to estrogen.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I’m 20 and I started losing my hair at 17. I’m currently on dutasteride for 2 years and used finasteride for over a year. My question is, what should I take to help maintain more as I’m currently still losing slowly on dutasteride. I’ve tried RU (for about 2 months, I know this isn’t long enough for results but I read in a lot of threads that it really isn’t worth using).

I’ve read about oral minoxidil, seti/fevipiprant, CB, darolutamide/enzalutamide, zix, progesterone and oral estrogen. I’m not sure what the most effective would be considering my age, however I also have seasonal allergies which I feel might be affecting my hair (hence why I feel maybe seti/fevi would be optimal?).

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
I have the same problem. How is your hair now? Tried anything new?