What To Tell My Partner Without Making Him Feel Bad?

Reaction score
My partner is having some issues with his hair... It is making him feel uncomfortable. I want to tell him that hair transplant might be a good idea. However, I don't know how to tell it to him without him feeling offended. Can you help me?

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess every guy is different. I'm very much open to discuss my issues with my appearance, especially if someone is providing a potential solution to the problem.
Many guys however have too much pride and feel unconformable with such talks, so I think it's up to you to decide what type of person he is, or whether he would respond well to suggestions of interventions such as the big three.
If he actively brings it up, there is no reason you can't subtly drop the old 'you know Finasteride+Minoxidil etc are well known treatments against hair loss'...

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My partner is having some issues with his hair... It is making him feel uncomfortable. I want to tell him that hair transplant might be a good idea. However, I don't know how to tell it to him without him feeling offended. Can you help me?

I wouldnt just tell him to go for a hairtransplant. He is already very insecure about it (otherwise he would talk about it with you). Suggesting to gently talk to him about it. More in a way of:

"You can tell me anything...I support you"

I told my girlfriend (wasnt easy for me either) I researched about 1 year for hairtransplant and I decided to go for one.
It feels much better go trough this with a partner.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplants without first being on a treatment like finasteride is a HORRIBLE idea. As you will continue to lose hair and the hairs transplanted will remain, creating a very strange look and a very depressed patient.