What To Realistically Expect From Finasteride? (pics)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

g.i joey

Reaction score
Have you experienced fatigue on the drug??

Not too a noticeable extent but I did switch to taking it in the morning due to waking up noticeably more exhausted when taking it to close to bedtime. Aside from that not any more than pre finasteride really.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not too a noticeable extent but I did switch to taking it in the morning due to waking up noticeably more exhausted when taking it to close to bedtime. Aside from that not any more than pre finasteride really.

when you were taking it at nighttime, did you notice any other sides? like waking up next to another man or something?

cheers

g.i joey

Reaction score
when you were taking it at nighttime, did you notice any other sides? like waking up next to another man or something?

cheers

Unfortunately I have not, but I'd imagine the only thing you wake up to is dry humping your toppik filled pillow.

Jghost

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can tell you have a lot of miniaturized hair minoxidle never worked for me until I combined it with finasteride I was just as gone as you and with in 6 months had massive regrowth people were asking me if I had surgery I also combined it with biotin and a multivitamin plus ketoconazole shampoo dont give up you will be surprised what your body can do