What To Do With License, Id Or Passport Photos?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am getting my first hair system in May, and I am wondering what do I do about official photo documents?

Do I need to get my passport, driver's license, and state ID redone? All of them have me with a shaved head?

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Isn't all eye and face recognition and acceptable poses nowadays rather than hairstyles? Women and men change all the time from long to shaven without the need to redo a passport or ID.

I think you will be fine.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't all eye and face recognition and acceptable poses nowadays rather than hairstyles? Women and men change all the time from long to shaven without the need to redo a passport or ID.

I think you will be fine.

OK, so other than some interesting stares, probably, nothing? I am going for a set of biometric ID's, so I will get a new pic, anyway.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha, after being on the big 3 for 3 years I got carded. My license was 6 years old and the girl said wow you got hair now.

shookwun

Reaction score
you simply say, i wear a wig.,.., when asked.,

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am getting my first hair system in May, and I am wondering what do I do about official photo documents?

Do I need to get my passport, driver's license, and state ID redone? All of them have me with a shaved head?
They are trained with facial recognition and they will probably scan you anyway with out you knowing. They don't care about your hair.

castleren

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Wishing you all the best on your spiritual quest and may your path be filled with peace and fulfillment.

DanzlCarry

My Regimen
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this thread from five years ago, and it seems like you had a question about what to do with your license, ID, and passport photos when getting a hair system. While this thread might be old, let's see if I can offer some advice!
If you're getting a hair system and you feel that your current photos don't accurately represent your appearance anymore, you might consider updating your official documents. It's always a good idea to have IDs that reflect your current look, ensuring a smoother identification process when needed.
However, if you're looking for some lighthearted fun, have you ever thought about where to buy a fake ID? It's a cool way to have a reliable ID and do not disclose your identity too much.

jeepwrangler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this thread from five years ago, and it seems like you had a question about what to do with your license, ID, and passport photos when getting a hair system. While this thread might be old, let's see if I can offer some advice!
If you're getting a hair system and you feel that your current photos don't accurately represent your appearance anymore, you might consider updating your official documents. It's always a good idea to have IDs that reflect your current look, ensuring a smoother identification process when needed.
However, if you're looking for some lighthearted fun, have you ever thought about FAKE LINK It's a cool way to have a reliable ID and do not disclose your identity too much.
scam site, don't bother

Nuntius

My Regimen
Reaction score

Interested to know how you got on? I live in the UK. When I had my first hair system last year I changed my passport photo. I don't think this is necessary, but I wanted to save any embarrassing questions.

inquiryjv

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed that this thread is from six years ago, but your question is still relevant. If you've gone through with getting your hair system, it's a good idea to consider updating your official photo documents like your passport, driver's license, and state ID to reflect your current appearance.

UnaSutherlands

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed that this thread is from six years ago, but your question is still relevant. If you've gone through with getting your hair system, it's a good idea to consider updating your official photo documents like your passport, driver's license, and state ID to reflect your current appearance.

You can contact the respective agencies to inquire about their photo update policies and any associated fees. While it might be a bit of a hassle, having accurate photos on your official documents is generally recommended.By the way, https://www.idanalyzer.com/products/prime-id-scanner.html offers identity verification solutions, which could be beneficial in the process if needed.