What site do you guys use to buy Toppik and Dermmatch???

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
I usually go right to the source. Dermmatch.com for Dermmatch, and Spencer Forrest.com for Toppik.
I used to go to Folica for Prothik, only because at the main Prothik website you have to buy two cans of it at once. But since Folica have been out of Prothik for, like, forever, I had to buy at the Prothik.com site.

agent00

Established Member
Reaction score
I live in Canada and I buy from fabove.ca - ok prices but they have fast, reliable service.

Definitely worth it.

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone any idea how long one Dermmatch disc lasts? I mean how long you can keep using it. If I don't wanna use it everyday, how many months or years before it's expired? Or has this stuff no expiring date?

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't use Dermmatch every day, and in fact I barely use it at all recently, but when I was using it(not every day) that disc of Dermmatch lasts a long time. I still have mine, and I bought it like 4 or 5 years ago. And it still does the job the same way(when I do use it).

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Vinton Harper said:
I don't use Dermmatch every day, and in fact I barely use it at all recently, but when I was using it(not every day) that disc of Dermmatch lasts a long time. I still have mine, and I bought it like 4 or 5 years ago. And it still does the job the same way(when I do use it).

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know! Whether it would get bad or something.