What Sides Have People Got On Ru And Where Do You Buy From

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have gotten 5 g of ru from anagenic and it seemed awesome. Itch 90 percent gone, thickening and last week I got another 5g from them and 5g from purity pro. I mix min in minoxidil and I eyeball 3g to put in there. Ever since I mixed the new batch my itch has returned and I’m feeling very anxious like I’ve had too much coffee. I have a years supply coming from geng Lou, but who knows how long it will take to get here. Has anyone got a good batch and then got a sh*t batch from the same place and has anyone got RU from Geng?

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I'm actually enjoying some gnarly chest pains as I type this (50 mg/day for ~5-6 days, anagenic, see my previous post confirming authenticity). Multiple days that track with RU use. Just did a literature search for any LEGITIMATE reports of RU toxicity and, of the 22 publications that mention RU, nothing notes any toxicity (animals and cells). Maybe there are other studies I missed. At any rate, I'm not too happy about the possibility of dying in the gym later today

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I'm actually enjoying some gnarly chest pains as I type this (50 mg/day for ~5-6 days, anagenic, see my previous post confirming authenticity). Multiple days that track with RU use. Just did a literature search for any LEGITIMATE reports of RU toxicity and, of the 22 publications that mention RU, nothing notes any toxicity (animals and cells). Maybe there are other studies I missed. At any rate, I'm not too happy about the possibility of dying in the gym later today
Do you feel anxious like you’ve had to much coffee?

el_duterino

Reaction score
RU can have side effects as it takes 1 hour to be eliminated by half in blood so it's not only topical

Instead you guys should use CB - aka Clascoterone this has no side effects as its converted into a non-androgenic substance right away and has been tested in humans a lot more than RU by now

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU can have side effects as it takes 1 hour to be eliminated by half in blood so it's not only topical

Instead you guys should use CB - aka Clascoterone this has no side effects as its converted into a non-androgenic substance right away and has been tested in humans a lot more than RU by now
How much do you use in a month and can You use it in minoxidil as a vehicle?

el_duterino

Reaction score
I use 50mg a day diluted in neogenic

Keep your hair real short and you may even need less

Not sure if this will work with minoxidil but neogenic - bought in ebay - works Great and helps reducing future hair loss by another mechanism of its own and has no side effects either

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use 50mg a day diluted in neogenic

Keep your hair real short and you may even need less

Not sure if this will work with minoxidil but neogenic - bought in ebay - works Great and helps reducing future hair loss by another mechanism of its own and has no side effects either

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does that equal out to about 1.5g a month, and with ru, I’m mixing 3g in a 60 ml bottle of minoxidi, and I use about 2mls a day. I keep the premixed in the refrigerator and the un used in the freezer, is this an advisable method?

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does that equal out to about 1.5g a month, and with ru, I’m mixing 3g in a 60 ml bottle of minoxidi, and I use about 2mls a day. I keep the premixed in the refrigerator and the un used in the freezer, is this an advisable method?
I'm a total copy cat. I am using el_duterino's exact method, even bought my Neogenic from Ebay as he does. Keep the powder RU in freezer, mix 6 day's worth Ru (300 mg) in 6 mL vial of Neogenic, and keep the Neo/Ru mix in fridge or freezer. I use 1 mL of Neo (50 mg Ru) per day.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a total copy cat. I am using el_duterino's exact method, even bought my Neogenic from Ebay as he does. Keep the powder RU in freezer, mix 6 day's worth Ru (300 mg) in 6 mL vial of Neogenic, and keep the Neo/Ru mix in fridge or freezer. I use 1 mL of Neo (50 mg Ru) per day.
Can you get neogenic in any stores, I still have a little raw from puridy prod, and I’d like to try it

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you get neogenic in any stores, I still have a little raw from puridy prod, and I’d like to try it
I'm in the US and couldn't find it anywhere here. It's big in Europe. Amazon sells a cheap version but I went with Ebay instead to get the multple vials package. It's ~$120 which includes shipping and will last you 168 days at 1 mL / day.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the US and couldn't find it anywhere here. It's big in Europe. Amazon sells a cheap version but I went with Ebay instead to get the multple vials package. It's ~$120 which includes shipping and will last you 168 days at 1 mL / day.
What’s the deal with doing 6 day mixes? If you do a month supply does it dilute itself or go bad?

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s the deal with doing 6 day mixes? If you do a month supply does it dilute itself or go bad?
My scalp itch has returned after the first batch pretty much killed it and I’m trying to figure out why and what has changed

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Likely that the batch that didn't come from Anagenic is bad. A guess really. I'll let you know if Gang's Ru is good if I ever receive it.
I think you can make 30 day's worth of solution if it is kept cold. I prefer smaller batches to ensure the RU doesn't degrade once in solution, but I'm just playing it safe

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
Likely that the batch that didn't come from Anagenic is bad. A guess really. I'll let you know if Gang's Ru is good if I ever receive it.
I think you can make 30 day's worth of solution if it is kept cold. I prefer smaller batches to ensure the RU doesn't degrade once in solution, but I'm just playing it safe
I got 32g on the way from geng. I gotta get this itch under control

el_duterino

Reaction score
Guys make sure you massage this hard on the scalp it has to penetrate well as it dries fast in neogenic

Apply bit by bit and massage it well don't just pour it on and pray for the best

I use 50mg of CB a day in a full bottle of 6ml neogenic a day mixed just a minute before applying it

It's a lot but I don't use finasteride /dutasteride at all and besides minoxidil foam it's the only 2 meds I use - zero side effects and keeps hair very happy to finally have no sides at all

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys make sure you massage this hard on the scalp it has to penetrate well as it dries fast in neogenic

Apply bit by bit and massage it well don't just pour it on and pray for the best

I use 50mg of CB a day in a full bottle of 6ml neogenic a day mixed just a minute before applying it

It's a lot but I don't use finasteride /dutasteride at all and besides minoxidil foam it's the only 2 meds I use - zero side effects and keeps hair very happy to finally have no sides at all
Isnt cb a weaker anti androgen than RU?

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Where did u buy yours?
Heard is f*****g expensive