What Should I Do With My Head? Pictures Included Of My Buzzed Head

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As some of you know its been over a year since I was active on this forum. If you look at my previous posts I was constantly posting how suicidal I was. I almost killed myself and I credit it 100% to finasteride. But that is beside the point if anyone wants more information on that I will gladly share. Fast forward a year later, i was dating a girl who helped me get back on track. I ended up breaking things off with her as she was extremely toxic.

I'm determined to win this battle and live a normal life. I don't suffer from depression anymore and I'm months from graduating nursing school with a job lined up that will pay me really well. I haven't given up despite me being 5'6. I never had been one to swallow in pity and I'm determined to beat this. My biggest concern is being able to find a girlfriend as i'm sure most of us are. I don't want a complete babe but an average women that is healthy and also has some stuff going for her. I know when I had hair that was a possibility despite my height. I'm motivated to be the best version of myself and that includes whatever that means regarding my hair. I want to add i'm 24 years old and I don't want a fresh 19 year old anymore. I want a mature woman that is average and healthy and has mutual interests. I'm attaching pics of myself. The one in my scrubs was when I could grow it out a little but it looks like sh*t when I do it now, so the other ones show the length it is now. Should I accept the hair loss and keep buzzing? Or should I try a hair system knowing how attractive I was before when I had hair? I'm very realistic person and I want honest realistic responses.

Also I want to thank the positive people this community. You helped me so much before and were a huge place for me to vent. Bless your souls

Attachments

• IMG_3302.JPG
    IMG_3302.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 693
  • IMG_3303.JPG
    IMG_3303.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 708
  • IMG_3304.JPG
    IMG_3304.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 705
  • IMG_3305.jpeg
    IMG_3305.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 724
  • IMG_3306.jpeg
    IMG_3306.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 707

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro your a good looking guy with great job. Short hair on you looks very good. I think you will get what you are looking for.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could try a hairsystem just to see how you would feel but you look good buzzed imho. I would have cared less about balding if I looked as good buzzed as you.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
get a hair transplant? you have good donor. also go with a really good surgeon.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
id go with a hairsystem

you cannot get a hairtransplant, since youll need finasteride for that

hairsystem = insta success
hairtransplant = worried 1 year for mediocre/ below average result gg

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get a hair system there's no point if you're looking for a relationship. If you were looking for just 1 nighters I'd say go ahead and get a system..
Shave your head it dosnt look bad on you.
You could also get a subtle smp.

snooze

Reaction score
Id just leave it like that, you look hot with short hair as it is. (Im gay, so Im pretty sure some of the girls will share my opinion :D)

Dont go for hair systems if you are just about to start or find a relationship, and dont do transplants as youll get scarring.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man forget it or get a system even if your thinking about getting into a serious relationship because honestly if a girl can't support something that makes you confident then let somebody else have her after your done. I mean what would most girls do that have any interest in fashion or their appearance if they lost their hair (hair system). In this day and age (no offence to anyone) it is wrong if we comment negatively about men that dress as females, but if a man that is average or normal wears a hair system hes weird? Finally, I have decided that when I lose my hair I will wear a system and not care what girls think because if I was with a girl and found out she was wearing I wouldn't care.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
You look great with buzz cut. Like others said, if you want you could do SMP but that is not needed right now. If you are into gym, adding some muscle would look great on you.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look great with buzz cut. Like others said, if you want you could do SMP but that is not needed right now. If you are into gym, adding some muscle would look great on you.
I have been going to the gym regularly for a month now, Slowly seeing results!

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Id just leave it like that, you look hot with short hair as it is. (Im gay, so Im pretty sure some of the girls will share my opinion :D)

Dont go for hair systems if you are just about to start or find a relationship, and dont do transplants as youll get scarring.
Thanks for the compliment. I almost did the hair system route but I think I'm going to try and accept my fate.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could try a hairsystem just to see how you would feel but you look good buzzed imho. I would have cared less about balding if I looked as good buzzed as you.
I appreciate it.I
Yeah man forget it or get a system even if your thinking about getting into a serious relationship because honestly if a girl can't support something that makes you confident then let somebody else have her after your done. I mean what would most girls do that have any interest in fashion or their appearance if they lost their hair (hair system). In this day and age (no offence to anyone) it is wrong if we comment negatively about men that dress as females, but if a man that is average or normal wears a hair system hes weird? Finally, I have decided that when I lose my hair I will wear a system and not care what girls think because if I was with a girl and found out she was wearing I wouldn't care.
I have that same belief man. If i can't tell it was a wig I really would not care. I'm so stuck between what to do. I ordered a peace and it looks funny to say the least. I might post results if I give it a go.

Mushu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you should go hairpiece. You hair buzz still looks pretty good. If your hair loss has stabilized, perhaps think about a hair transplant to touch up and even out the hairline.

Tinkwetax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've got a good head shape for balding. You could even go the SMP route if you wanted to but to be honest I'd just leave it as it is.

Do you get to carry around your own stethoscope as a nurse? I wish I had that authority here!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
You really suit the look, good looking guy, i would give anything to look as good as you with a shaved head. I would say keep it as is.