What should I do,balding at 14, could I make it till graduation.

Jonnn

My Regimen
Reaction score
As in the title , I am bald in 14. I don't use any regimens. It started to bald when I was 13 or 12. What should I do?( The sides of my head is aslo bald )

Attachments

• IMG_20210611_171258.jpg
    IMG_20210611_171258.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 231

Cyka_Blyat

My Regimen
Reaction score
14 is too early for you to hop into finasteride. You can try Dermarolling twice a week for now.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man. I am sorry to read this. Age 13 is WAY too young to experience hair loss. You absolutely cannot use finasteride at that age.

You can always try minoxidil and dermarolling but honestly your hair loss is extremely aggressive and I think odds are you won't make it to 18 before it is too late. I hate saying that but I don't want to give you this false hope.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man. I am sorry to read this. Age 13 is WAY too young to experience hair loss. You absolutely cannot use finasteride at that age.

You can always try minoxidil and dermarolling but honestly your hair loss is extremely aggressive and I think odds are you won't make it to 18 before it is too late. I hate saying that but I don't want to give you this false hope.
There's no false hope. male pattern baldness is simply unpredictable and could go either way.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Schedule an appointment with a good dermatologist, don't panic, and do not start finasteride. You are too young, even if this is male pattern baldness, which it may not be.

Depression

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, my baldness started when I was 12 as well, since going through puberty I would say.

Above all, don't panic, I know what it is, at college I was called bald.

Try to see my last post, I explain my case maybe you will find yourself there.

The only advice I can give you is to eat well.

Starting to lose this hair soon is not normal at all and it is almost impossible that it is hormonal, around the age of 17 I decided to readopt a good diet, I only ate sugar before, my hair does not fall out and I live a normal life now, I have a lot of friends, I like girls quite a bit, things that I would not have been able to do if I had not worked out this hair problem.

Go see a dermatologist, take a blood test to see if you lack iron or zinc.

Courage, for having lived my college / early high school years we were horrible

No me la contes Rey

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the sides of your hair are balding too then it might not be male pattern baldness, please tell your parents to get you an appointment with a dermatologist asap.