What should I do,balding at 14, could I make it till graduation.

Jonnn

My Regimen
Reaction score
As in the title , I am bald in 14. I don't use any regimens. It started to bald when I was 13 or 12. What should I do?( The sides of my head is aslo bald )

Attachments

• IMG_20210611_171258.jpg
    IMG_20210611_171258.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 83

Diffused_confidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man. I am sorry to read this. Age 13 is WAY too young to experience hair loss. You absolutely cannot use finasteride at that age.

You can always try minoxidil and dermarolling but honestly your hair loss is extremely aggressive and I think odds are you won't make it to 18 before it is too late. I hate saying that but I don't want to give you this false hope.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man. I am sorry to read this. Age 13 is WAY too young to experience hair loss. You absolutely cannot use finasteride at that age.

You can always try minoxidil and dermarolling but honestly your hair loss is extremely aggressive and I think odds are you won't make it to 18 before it is too late. I hate saying that but I don't want to give you this false hope.
There's no false hope. male pattern baldness is simply unpredictable and could go either way.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Schedule an appointment with a good dermatologist, don't panic, and do not start finasteride. You are too young, even if this is male pattern baldness, which it may not be.