What percentage of white guys look good completely bald?

Boondock

Reaction score
I made comments about anonymous blokes. If you dont feel thats okey than maybe you should go ahead and act like a police telling other members also in here to leave their comments at home. After all, its a far worse crime to me to hang out a specific person (whether its willis, vin diesel or member xxx ) and say he`s ugly or look like horseshit. But maybe, as you said, I should keep those comments at home to avoid bitching boondock saints like yourself

Well actually you did. You picked out some ginger-haired chap and thought you'd make a joke out of him.

I don't really care, I just think your whole attitude's really lame. It's like an amputee going on a veterans forum and laughing about how everyone looks like a "flid" or a "peg leg". Even if they're not singling people out, they're still a total douche.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
I made comments about anonymous blokes. If you dont feel thats okey than maybe you should go ahead and act like a police telling other members also in here to leave their comments at home. After all, its a far worse crime to me to hang out a specific person (whether its willis, vin diesel or member xxx ) and say he`s ugly or look like horseshit. But maybe, as you said, I should keep those comments at home to avoid bitching boondock saints like yourself

Well actually you did. You picked out some ginger-haired chap and thought you'd make a joke out of him.

I don't really care, I just think your whole attitude's really lame. It's like an amputee going on a veterans forum and laughing about how everyone looks like a "flid" or a "peg leg". Even if they're not singling people out, they're still a total douche.

They would still be classified as ugly even if they had hair. The face was what made them look like that. Not the lack of hair itself. The hair wouldnt change a damn thing. If youre a frog monster without hair youre not Kelly Slater with it.
Why am I even waisting my time explaining myself to a randoom guy on the internet? I dont know. This is just pointless.

Call me a douche if you want. I doesnt matter. No one is right or wrong here. Its just a matter of individual perception. You have yours, I have mine. We are not going any further on this so, cheers.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
nerdwood said:
Ed Harris looks 30 yrs younger with the shaved head.

Im pretty sure that second photo is much older then the first one.

In reply to Smooth, Id say Ed Harris suits the balding look. In that pic he doesnt look great, but come on, he is quite an old guy now. Google his images, he looks pretty good even like 10 years ago or so.

As time goes on, I see a more frequent amount bald (ing) guys and say to myself I wouldnt mind looking like that. I wouldnt mind looking like Ed Harris when he was younger for example.

These days I just dont want to look like a total freak.

As for the piss-taking about slybaldguys, its just a bit of fun. Fair enough they do their thing, but they arent immune from having the piss taking out them now and again.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
nerdwood said:
As for the piss-taking about slybaldguys, its just a bit of fun. Fair enough they do their thing, but they arent immune from having the piss taking out them now and again.

Thank you :punk:

like Smooth said: if they act like hair loss is a godsend and a liberation they wouldnt need that site. But 90% of the discussions is more about head shaving than how to deal with the hair loss itself. So that may explain a lot and Im not having any problems with that. Even though you could smell the process of denial from time to time :hump: Its just too obvious.

s.a.f

Reaction score
nerdwood said:
Ed Harris looks 30 yrs younger with the shaved head.
Err maybe he was ???? The shaved pic is much older than the horseshoe one.

s.a.f

Reaction score
superfrankie said:
Hope4hairRedux said:
nerdwood said:

Thank you :punk:

like Smooth said: if they act like hair loss is a godsend and a liberation they wouldnt need that site. But 90% of the discussions is more about head shaving than how to deal with the hair loss itself. So that may explain a lot and Im not having any problems with that. Even though you could smell the process of denial from time to time :hump: Its just too obvious.

But many of them are'nt actualy bald they're NW1's but just shave it and think that that is the same as being bald.

Its total denial they all just want to hear the re-assurance (even if its false) "hey you look great", "yeah it suits you" ect ect ...

Nene

Reaction score
What do you guys expect from the sly bald guys forum though? Young people go on there for support because they feel bad about losing their hair. In some circumstances they might have plenty of hair left but they know they will end up bald anyway. Would it be right to say, "you look like sh*t bald." I mean, hey, some of them might not look so great bald but no need to ruin their confidence along with their looks. Let them think what they want if it helps them get through life.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have a problem with dumb people, and people in denial, epically when they say that the sky is green...

thenational

Established Member
Reaction score
stars_01.jpg

hitman_movie_image_timothy_olyphant_and_olga_kurylenko__1_.jpg

bruce_willis_diehard4.jpg

I think the above pull off the bald look, although their is a difference in stuble and slick bald. It also never hurts that they are all very gifted in the looks department, but i still think they look swuave.

Nichiyoubi

Reaction score
thenational said:
I think the above pull off the bald look, although their is a difference in stuble and slick bald. It also never hurts that they are all very gifted in the looks department, but i still think they look swuave.

So do hundreds of millions of other people.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
75 % of all bald guys look like sh*t without hair. 60% look like sh*t with hair.So its almost the same. When it comes to white guys. My opinion.

Its almost an advantage to be bald when youre black.

Nene

Reaction score
superfrankie said:
75 % of all bald guys look like sh*t without hair. 60% look like sh*t with hair.So its almost the same. When it comes to white guys. My opinion.

I think a lot of black guys would disagree with that.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
Nene said:
superfrankie said:

I think a lot of black guys would disagree with that.

It would be interesting to know what black guys who were bald or going bald thought about it as compared to caucasans. I dont want to be patronising - maybe its bad for them, perhaps its depends etc. But from a fairly objective perspective, its just been my observation that black bald guys dont really look 'bald'. Its that white dome that just looks weird. Its that 'bald' look. So I doubt it irritates them as much. Generally speaking ive never seen a black guy with no hair who actually repulsed me, where as I see a lot of white guys like that.

Nene

Reaction score
I agree that black guys tend to look better bald. I think it's because the contrast of where the hair grows and where it doesn't grow is less drastic and thus less noticeable. Whereas a white *** head contrasts harshly against some dark *** stubble, the horseshoe, or whatever hair that remains, is all to apparent. That being said, it doesn't mean it doesn't bother them. Not all of them look good bald and for every man, black or white, it means facing the fact that they are getting old. So I'm sure most black men feel losing their hair is pretty traumatic though probably not as much as most white guys. I myself am not white, but losing my hair was one of the hardest things I've had to deal with in life.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Young asians who loose their hair have it worse. Everyone knows how much they love their hair and glorify it in ungodly compositions with their f*****g Manga. Now that is a culture that is outright anti-bald. f*****g fashion victims.

Boondock

Reaction score
I actually had a slightly racist theory, that the reason why the male pattern baldness gene wasn't weeded out centuries ago was because for a long period of time humans - and human ancestors - lived in Africa and were, most probably, black. That meant it didn't look so bad, and was not deselected by nature.

This is probably complete tosh, however.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Boondock said:
I actually had a slightly racist theory, that the reason why the male pattern baldness gene wasn't weeded out centuries ago was because for a long period of time humans - and human ancestors - lived in Africa and were, most probably, black. That meant it didn't look so bad, and was not deselected by nature.

This is probably complete tosh, however.
Well I guess that is my problem right there...this whole time I should have been doing the Al Jolsen thing and put the topic all over my body. Aww mammie!

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I actually dont think that Bruce Willis looks good bald at all... i think he never really looked *that* good to begin with... a very ordinary looking guy, who, sadly enough, looks like sh*t to me as a bald guy.