What percentage of white guys look good completely bald?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
I actually dont think that Bruce Willis looks good bald at all... i think he never really looked *that* good to begin with... a very ordinary looking guy, who, sadly enough, looks like sh*t to me as a bald guy.

He could really rock the NW3 but yeah when I saw him as a totally bald John Mclane I just thought hey its too late for that now - give it up grandad.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Young asians who loose their hair have it worse. Everyone knows how much they love their hair and glorify it in ungodly compositions with their f****ing Manga. Now that is a culture that is outright anti-bald. f****ing fashion victims.

Watched a few Bollywood movies recently they are the same no bald guys at all except the odd baddie.

End_Game

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Young asians who loose their hair have it worse. Everyone knows how much they love their hair and glorify it in ungodly compositions with their f****ing Manga. Now that is a culture that is outright anti-bald. f****ing fashion victims.

Asian women are the most anti-bald and there are statistics to prove it but i've got a feeling they are more like that with Asian men than men in general.

End_Game

Reaction score
as for white guys that look better bald: Dave Draiman from Disturbed, Ed from Live......that's all for now. Those guys look better bald than they did with hair.