What Norwood Would You Classify Me At?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 1.5 Your case is definitely not aggressive and I don't think you are even balding.. You got way more hair than I do and I'm 21 too.
@Thins where do you see diffuse thinning?

Scott32

My Regimen
Reaction score
FBAA758B-BB5A-484D-A189-8261C0D18794.jpeg
What Norwood would you classify myself and how many grafts would I need for full coverage.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 93746 What Norwood would you classify myself and how many grafts would I need for full coverage.
Probably about 5000 grafts. If you have even an average donor supply this should not be a problem. You look like a Norwood 4 or 5

hairlineiseverything

My Regimen
Reaction score
~ 1.5, like me. But be careful: I did a trichoscan yesterday and found out that my telogen hair rate is very high so I probably have male pattern baldness. For that reason I would never tell a Norwood 1.5 that he is not balding with certitude

Vince_Reagan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your time and opinions. I really appreciate it. Here are few pictures I took 5 months ago, if you would like to have a look.

3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 2 in the pics right above me and 1.5 in your original post. get on finasteride and min immediately. Also get a derminator and start that weekly. Receding hairlines make you looker older than you are. Square hairlines make you look younger.