What Norwood Would I Be Considered 7 Words Isn’t Fun

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would this be a NW1.5 or 2? I seem to have small miniaturization beyond my hairline as well. I hope to maintain by using 20mg (up to 50mg) RU, any further is unfortunately out of my price range. If that doesn’t work I will add certain conjuction therapies like Wnt inducers and Prostaglandin modulators. And, if all fails, I am okay with going with oral finasteride/dutasteride even though I am not very keen on using them at the moment (and that may be a big mistake I know, but I am a dumbo ) and maybe even up to Oral Minoxidil. I seriously don’t know what to do but would love to get more advice regarding my game plan. Thanks.

Attachments

• D0577859-FE34-488B-8A2A-6A0529745B80.jpeg
    D0577859-FE34-488B-8A2A-6A0529745B80.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 286

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Would this be a NW1.5 or 2? I seem to have small miniaturization beyond my hairline as well. I hope to maintain by using 20mg (up to 50mg) RU, any further is unfortunately out of my price range. If that doesn’t work I will add certain conjuction therapies like Wnt inducers and Prostaglandin modulators. And, if all fails, I am okay with going with oral finasteride/dutasteride even though I am not very keen on using them at the moment (and that may be a big mistake I know, but I am a dumbo ) and maybe even up to Oral Minoxidil. I seriously don’t know what to do but would love to get more advice regarding my game plan. Thanks.
Slightly beyond a NW1 but not a NW1.5 just yet. How old are you?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 1.5

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
solid 1.5, could be approaching 2 down the line