What Norwood scale would be?

Waltersmith2323

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm wondering what norwood stage is. I'm worried.

Attachments

• 1620327176248.png
    1620327176248.png
    244.2 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

Hephaistos1002

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont understand this question. You are between 1 and 2, this is an easy diagnostic to make yourfelf. To Know if you are balding go see a doctor

Waltersmith2323

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont understand this question. You are between 1 and 2, this is an easy diagnostic to make yourfelf. To Know if you are balding go see a doctor
Hard to tell because I've seen there's some hairloss doctors that said Norwood 3 to normal hairlines, so idk anymore

Hephaistos1002

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well Come back in twi month then, nothing will really change. Try to keep up mate i Know its hard

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Slightly beyond a NW1.

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe its your natural hairline... I remember when I was 21 or 22 I panicked because of my natural hairline which is more receeded than most at my age. But it was just my natural hair line. I'm 44 and its receded a little more.

So maybe its your natural hairline. Its great either way. Keep an eye on it I guess.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this recession??
Looks like you have slight thinning at that temple, that's how mine looked when I first noticed it, I left it for 2 years until I noticed that it had got slightly worse and got on finasteride, I suggest you wait it out like your doctor said although a lot of doctors have no clue about what they're talking about when it comes to hair loss.