what norwood am i?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Emuler, whatever you do, don't post any photos for Taug to see, you will be very disappointed with your evaluation. If your concerned see a hair transplant doctor for an evaluation or a good dermatologist that specializes in hair loss.

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
well i felt like my hair was alot thicker b4 i started minoxidil ...so i dunno ... maybe it'll kick in eventually i been on it for 1 1/2 years

RaginDemon

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Emuler, whatever you do, don't post any photos for Taug to see, you will be very disappointed with your evaluation. If your concerned see a hair transplant doctor for an evaluation or a good dermatologist that specializes in hair loss.

who cares about Taug's judgement, little boy hasn't seen a real pussy yet. :nono:

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Ehm, my hairline is definetly better than his and I consider myself a Norwood 2.3:

wtf is a 2.3?

NeedHelp

Reaction score
Bro your hair looks good and it looks like a mature hair line to me.... I say you might have a little diffusion but that could just be your hair quality and it could have been like this your whole life. The only reason you probably noticed it is because A.) you might have just recently shaved your head B.) you started getting a mature hair line (which is normal and it happens to I believe 90 % of Caucasian men and it does not mean you balding) other than that enjoy your hair and stay on min and finasteride as it wouldn't hurt.... I would say NW1

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously bro, you might be diffusing and you might not be. my own diffusion drives me insane, sometimes I could swear its thinner on the top and sometimes not. I just shaved my head to guard 0 again(which I highly recommend for diffusers or people with decent hairlines but thin hair). TBH i really dont know about diffusion anymore. All I can say is, for 99.99% of cases its hard to tell unless its extremely obvious but then its too late. Just like most people said, go see a derm, the hairline is solid, but to check for diffusion map out your scalp. Using sensitive equipment they will be able to tell if your hair on top is miniaturizing in comparison to your side hair.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rob do you still get skin problems from minoxidil? I noticed you mentioned earlier that you thought you did

abcdefg

Reaction score
I dont think you even need to ask. If you have any hair that is miniaturized which is pretty obvious then you have hair loss and a treatment would help. Then you either try one or dont and see what happens. No one can can say what will happen with any certainty. Your family history is really the best indicator but its not definitive either.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rob_x_22 said:
i have to admit since starting rogaine my face looks a lot worse 2 chins and bags under eyes and i'm really fit work out every day ...guess i need to drink more h2o

I just saw this on an old thread. Are you still getting these reactions?

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rob_x_22 wrote:
i have to admit since starting rogaine my face looks a lot worse 2 chins and bags under eyes and i'm really fit work out every day ...guess i need to drink more h2o

These^. Thats what your wrote about what minoxidil does.

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
well maybe i did right that ... the skin problem isn't that bad anymore i guess i haven't paid any attention to it so i guess its gotten better lol! i mean u only notice what is wrong with u not what is right correct?

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rob_x_22 said:
well maybe i did right that ... the skin problem isn't that bad anymore i guess i haven't paid any attention to it so i guess its gotten better lol! i mean u only notice what is wrong with u not what is right correct?

haha, very true indeed.

roberto522

Reaction score
this is rob_X_22

5 years later and my hair is getting so thin!!!!
went through a bad break up ....depressed for about a year caused lots of grey hair and ALOT of thinning i cut it shorter now 1/4 and u can see my scalp so bad i hate it ...i started using castor oil at night hoping it would promote healthy scalp and make my hair a lil healthier the minoxidil leaves it horribly dry ...been on finasteride,minoxidil and nizoral 2% plus trying out the nioxin shampoo as well ...any ideas how i can thicken it back up or is it downhill from now on ?

2012.jpg