what norwood am i?

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
hairline.jpg

u can see my left temple has receeded a lot more then my right when i was a small child i fell against a heater and it burned my left temple ...i'm have really thin hair now thanks to minoxidil its just not healthy lookin at all ... that is why i keep it buzzed ...i swear minoxidil kills the volume of ur hair ? anyway what norwood am i ? a 3 ?

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Looks good, man. I wouldn't worry about classifying it at all, because no one would think you were losing your hair. Keep it up.

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Plz don´t lie to other forum members, thank you!

Rob, you are about a Norwood 2,5!

WTF????? He is about a 1.5, maybe a 2 at tops, he is just a diffuser. I would say a #2 or #1 would be better for you as it would suit you and there would be no evidence of hairloss

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Taug, you really do not know your Norwood scale. He is definitely a Norwood 1. You love to look at men's hairlines and compare yours to theirs just like you like to compare your body to movie stars. I think on this guy you got a little jealous and called him a 2.5. That is just your way of "eating sour grapes". I value s.a.f.'s opinion the most so what do you think, s.a.f.? Or Socks?

G

DoctorHouse said:
Taug, you really do not know your Norwood scale. He is definitely a Norwood 1. You love to look at men's hairlines and compare yours to theirs just like you like to compare your body to movie stars. I think on this guy you got a little jealous and called him a 2.5. That is just your way of "eating sour grapes". I value s.a.f.'s opinion the most so what do you think, s.a.f.? Or Socks?

Ehm, my hairline is better than his and he is much more diffuse than me.....

hairline.jpg

2.gif

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

Oh, choke.

You're either:

a) Deluded
b) Simple
c) Jealous

In any case, you're the one telling porkies. And not just in this thread, trollboy.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
DoctorHouse said:

Ehm, my hairline is better than his and he is much more diffuse than me.....

hairline.jpg

2.gif

You are a f*****g tool, I finally realize why you are here, you LOVE to put ppl down to make yourself "feel" better

Keep up that GREAT attitude dood, you will be a virgin for many more yrs to come!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
flimflam said:
Taugenichts said:

Oh, choke.

You're either:

a) Deluded
b) Simple
c) Jealous

In any case, you're the one telling porkies. And not just in this thread, trollboy.

I pity Taug before, now he just appears to be a big loser.

Taug, put a freaking shirt on. You dont see me get naked here even my body looks 10x better.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
flimflam said:
Taugenichts said:

Oh, choke.

You're either:

a) Deluded
b) Simple
c) Jealous

I pity Taug before, now he just appears to be a big loser.

Taug, put a freaking shirt on. You dont see me get naked here even my body looks 10x better.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
He is NOT balding people. That is what you call a mature hairline. His hairline looks pretty awesome in my opinion, its very manly and masculine.

If you were to classify it however he is a NW1 at worse NW1.5

I see his hairline as being completely NORMAL. He is not even diffusely thinning, thats just how some peoples hair is.....If he grew his hair longer you wouldnt even look twice. When your hair is only 5mm long then of course ur going to see scalp under a bright light! der.

BaldingInGermany

Established Member
Reaction score
Rob_x_22 said:
hairline.jpg

u can see my left temple has receeded a lot more then my right when i was a small child i fell against a heater and it burned my left temple ...i'm have really thin hair now thanks to minoxidil its just not healthy lookin at all ... that is why i keep it buzzed ...i swear minoxidil kills the volume of ur hair ? anyway what norwood am i ? a 3 ?

That looks very good. You have a mature hairline. I don't think it's even a Norwood 1. Don't worry about your hair and enjoy your life. Everything's fine.

s.a.f

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Taug, you really do not know your Norwood scale. He is definitely a Norwood 1. You love to look at men's hairlines and compare yours to theirs just like you like to compare your body to movie stars. I think on this guy you got a little jealous and called him a 2.5. That is just your way of "eating sour grapes". I value s.a.f.'s opinion the most so what do you think, s.a.f.?

I agree his hair is pretty good and for all we know it might still look like that in 20yrs time. Taug could see signs of balding on Brad Pitt. Nearly all men have some kind of scalp visible if they their hair is short and under lights and not many have the low hairline of a child, but this does'nt mean that they are balding.
I dont know if Taug is jealous of if he's just so severely neurotic that he sees this guys hair as balding, a bit like an anorexic telling a normal person that they look fat.

G

s.a.f said:
DoctorHouse said:
Taug, you really do not know your Norwood scale. He is definitely a Norwood 1. You love to look at men's hairlines and compare yours to theirs just like you like to compare your body to movie stars. I think on this guy you got a little jealous and called him a 2.5. That is just your way of "eating sour grapes". I value s.a.f.'s opinion the most so what do you think, s.a.f.?

I agree his hair is pretty good and for all we know it might still look like that in 20yrs time. Taug could see signs of balding on Brad Pitt. Nearly all men have some kind of scalp visible if they their hair is short and under lights and not many have the low hairline of a child, but this does'nt mean that they are balding.
I dont know if Taug is jealous of if he's just so severely neurotic that he sees this guys hair as balding, a bit like an anorexic telling a normal person that they look fat.

Ehm, my hairline is definetly better than his and I consider myself a Norwood 2.3:

And his hair is about 1,5 cm long, nevertheless I can see all his scalp. To me it appears very thin.

I have got no reason to be jealous!

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
If you've started the min, dont drop it or your hair really will goto sh*t. Min takes time but it will work!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Taug, you really are delusional. The guy has LESS recession at the temples than you. s.a.f. look at the pictures of both their temples and tell me what you think? And as Ragin Demon said put a shirt on already.

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
Well all i can say is that this guy's hair looks much thicker than mine! I'm still trying to figure out what is up with my hair.
Some say diffuse, I totally have seen my hair fall out in 6 months 2 yrs ago. But my own ignorance/denial is what kept me from starting the big 3, now i wish i had done it sooner!