What Norwood Am I? (20 Male, Indian Looking For Some Advice)

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow dude, are you cool with taking finasteride with all those stories of sides and fallen dicks?? I mean, if you were cool with it, then why you let it get this worse in the first place? should have started when you were like norwood 1-1.5
Bruh I need those sides from finasteride I be popping a stiffy 24/7 it’s exhausting

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Put some cow piss on it...will grow back your hairline :p

You really need to get your indian joke game up to date.

You should've said "Did your temples commit suicide from the stress of your Dell tech support job?"

Bad jokes, aside, OP is a Norwood 2.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Approaching a NW2( the dreaded mature hairline). You kind of remind me of the young indian comedic actor on the TV show Champions.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bhai aap norwood 2.5 hai. Aachha khao pio aur medication doctor ki salah se lo.
At the age of 20 you are an early active Balder . you would loose your entire top when you are 30 if you will not do anything solid. At least try to keep this hair until you get married otherwise you will never get a bride or gf. Best luck bhai .

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bhai aap norwood 2.5 hai. Aachha khao pio aur medication doctor ki salah se lo.
At the age of 20 you are an early active Balder . you would loose your entire top when you are 30 if you will not do anything solid. At least try to keep this hair until you get married otherwise you will never get a bride or gf. Best luck bhai .
Yeah cumonthecar is right, once you’re bald it’s game over. Might as well slaughter your family then yourself.