What Mistakes Did You Make At First That You Have Learned From Now

Centoni

My Regimen
Reaction score
just curious of some of the mistakes some of you made in the begging that you learned from to get you to where you are now if your satisfied with your system? I guess what I'm asking is if you only knew then what you know now what would that be?

Noah

Reaction score
I got panicked into going to a Hair Club type of place to begin with, without doing any proper research. Luckily the product they sold me, while overpriced and not the top of the range, was pretty decent, but I have heard some horror stories from guys who have followed that path. So my top tip would be to do your research, ask lots of questions on places like this, and have a good idea what you want before you buy anything. Second, trust your own judgement - you might think these salons would be experts, but in fact my experience suggests that a guy who has been a wearer for a few years will have more knowledge and better judgement than most stylists in salons. Nobody is as concerned about your appearance and reputation as you are.

Are you considering a system?

Centoni

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am and I just ordered one and totally messed up. I have gray sides but the top of my head is brown so I ordered a system thinkskin v loop in 90% gray 10% brown however I learned I should have went all brown And Dyed the sides to match the system . So the company I bought from in the begging I got the nicest lady in the world who I felt good talking about this stuff to then this other lady had to help Because that one was out and has just treated me like total junk hung up on me twice and acted like I was asking the most stupidest questions she has ever heard somebody ask seriously I've never been treated so messed up anywhere. Anyways I sent that one back and I'm waiting for the other so we will see. I'm going to try and attach it with ghost bond although I kinda like the idea of going tape at first just to go a week at a time to get a feel for things. As well my daughter has s a hairstylist and awesome on color so once the unit gets here she's going to hook it up

Centoni

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it ok to recommend a place around 200.00 a unit that's cool to work with?