What life was like before I started winning....

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was

- A NW1
- In my mid-late 20s
- complaining to @DoctorHouse daily
- very skinny, geeky, Indian
- at the start of my career earning sh*t money

Dating

- paid for dating coaches, over 1k got 0 dates
- 0 dates between 25-29
- lost virginity late at 23 to a very fat woman

Mindset

- obsessed over the slightest recession
- insecure had no believe in myself, thought I was undatable
- basement dweller, didn’t like going out
- socially awkward
- limiting beliefs , looks, race etc

How women and people treated me

- invisible, once went to a club 150 women ignored me in one night - @doubleindemnity you would have a break down if that happened to you

- women upon approaching them, would display very negative body language before opening my mouth

- emotionally abused, people talking to me in a demeaning way, making snarky remarks over my ability to pull, for example had one person say,

‘you are a good dresser, too bad about your face’

- when I did finally start going on some dates, lots of 1st dates that lead to nowhere. There was always a lack of chemistry.

- tried hobbies, meetups etc met lots of people / women, many felt sorry for me as opposed to genuinely being interested

- other guys getting a lot more attention, I was in situations where women would befriend me to pull my friend

Now, fast forward into my 30s

- having sex on first dates, with women younger than me (20s/early 30s)
- being in a position to reject women
- doing well in my career and earning x3
- more dates that go past the first date
- in best shape of my life
- get told I’m handsome
- NW2

Mindset / Style

- better understanding on how to sell myself. I have a masculine energy and vibe which I play on that women find attractive

Moral of the story

you reap what you sow

I have worked hard to get to this stage of my life , everyone that is successful does

if you think hair is the magic bullet, you will be in for a rude awakening

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I was

- A NW1
- In my mid-late 20s
- complaining to @DoctorHouse daily
- very skinny, geeky, Indian
- at the start of my career earning sh*t money

Dating

- paid for dating coaches, over 1k got 0 dates
- 0 dates between 25-29
- lost virginity late at 23 to a very fat woman

Mindset

- obsessed over the slightest recession
- insecure had no believe in myself, thought I was undatable
- basement dweller, didn’t like going out
- socially awkward
- limiting beliefs , looks, race etc

How women and people treated me

- invisible, once went to a club 150 women ignored me in one night - @doubleindemnity you would have a break down if that happened to you

- women upon approaching them, would display very negative body language before opening my mouth

- emotionally abused, people talking to me in a demeaning way, making snarky remarks over my ability to pull, for example had one person say,

‘you are a good dresser, too bad about your face’

- when I did finally start going on some dates, lots of 1st dates that lead to nowhere. There was always a lack of chemistry.

- tried hobbies, meetups etc met lots of people / women, many felt sorry for me as opposed to genuinely being interested

- other guys getting a lot more attention, I was in situations where women would befriend me to pull my friend

Now, fast forward into my 30s

- having sex on first dates, with women younger than me (20s/early 30s)
- being in a position to reject women
- doing well in my career and earning x3
- more dates that go past the first date
- in best shape of my life
- get told I’m handsome
- NW2

Mindset / Style

- better understanding on how to sell myself. I have a masculine energy and vibe which I play on that women find attractive

Moral of the story

you reap what you sow

I have worked hard to get to this stage of my life , everyone that is successful does

if you think hair is the magic bullet, you will be in for a rude awakening
Between you and @irishpride86, my PM box was full all the time back then. LOL! Still both full heads after more than a decade.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I had a big post in mind but I'm not going to dismantle. I have other stuff that I have planned to do today. I just want to set up my hair transplant and give it my best shot at getting off here. And although I disagree with your big post, who am I to denigrate somebody? I'm a bald loser and my opinion doesn't matter. Indeed if I am arguing with anybody, they can just say "yeah but you're bald" and they win the argument 100%. But this one thing

This can't be true. Whenever I go out approaching, my numbers are 5 approaches per hour. Even when I was out with an advanced guy, we both hit approx. 5 approaches per hour even when we kept going for hours. Now I can believe somebody doubling that to 10 per hour but not more than that. So 150 in one night is an impossibility; it reminds me of the dating coach who said that he would go out to clubs 6 days per week and do 80 approaches per night for a year. There aren't enough people in the city for that. And I did have near breakdowns over stuff like that. You know that I always think about how things can go wrong, not right, for me. Also please respond to my PM about your treatments.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a big post in mind but I'm not going to dismantle. I have other stuff that I have planned to do today. I just want to set up my hair transplant and give it my best shot at getting off here. And although I disagree with your big post, who am I to denigrate somebody? I'm a bald loser and my opinion doesn't matter. Indeed if I am arguing with anybody, they can just say "yeah but you're bald" and they win the argument 100%. But this one thing

This can't be true. Whenever I go out approaching, my numbers are 5 approaches per hour. Even when I was out with an advanced guy, we both hit approx. 5 approaches per hour even when we kept going for hours. Now I can believe somebody doubling that to 10 per hour but not more than that. So 150 in one night is an impossibility; it reminds me of the dating coach who said that he would go out to clubs 6 days per week and do 80 approaches per night for a year. There aren't enough people in the city for that. And I did have near breakdowns over stuff like that. You know that I always think about how things can go wrong, not right, for me. Also please respond to my PM about your treatments.

maybe I exaggerated a bit but pretty much very woman in the club

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what country do you live?

do you so daygame? what is your opening line?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
ID, please...
want to see who is winning the “i am uglier than you” battle and also if you are really older than 16...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
can confirm the club rejection, though...
i go to normal clubs, mainstream music and women and dudes and i dont score at all... zero, never did, never will...

i go to places with normal people, preferably into art/music, no big deal at all...
it also depends on where you are going... if you look out of place, act out of place and so on...