What I've learned released a new interested youtube video about hair loss

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of treatments that involve needles in scalp (like inyecting vitamin solutions) show improvements because it is known that healing wounds promotes hair growth from growth factors. The botox studies could be one more to the list. These studies are only a few weeks long so they are irrelevant if it had wounding imo. There are hundreds of short-term studies "proving" PRP works but when they ran long trials they never have long-term results, go figure.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My theory: Hair loss is actually a form of autism.

Evidence: Whenever I see one of those hair transformations on YouTube, be it hair systems or hair transplants or whatever, before I always think "This dude looks like he has severe autism.", while after I think "There's a handsome young chap :) " .

I expect that the human brain is good at spotting patterns and that our intuitions are truth-tracking. (Otherwise, we are left with philosophical skepticism.) Therefore, based on my pattern-recognition and intuition, I conclude that hair loss and autism are actually the same thing, somehow.

Change my mind.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My theory: Hair loss is actually a form of autism.

Evidence: Whenever I see one of those hair transformations on YouTube, be it hair systems or hair transplants or whatever, before I always think "This dude looks like he has severe autism.", while after I think "There's a handsome young chap :) " .

I expect that the human brain is good at spotting patterns and that our intuitions are truth-tracking. (Otherwise, we are left with philosophical skepticism.) Therefore, based on my pattern-recognition and intuition, I conclude that hair loss and autism are actually the same thing, somehow.

Change my mind.
True. I got autism.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s a shill and he never even had male pattern baldness
He never will either, because he's on finasteride. I would be really surprised if he is not secretly taking it. If he starts losing hair there goes his business.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He never will either, because he's on finasteride. I would be really surprised if he is not secretly taking it. If he starts losing hair there goes his business.

I'm assuming the man has autism, which is an argument against my theory. But on balance, I still think my theory holds up well.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hundreds of studies correlate that looking "healthy" is literally what makes most of perceived beauty.

In modern society baldness has even worse reputation than before because of the association to modern cancer treatments making you bald so people strongly associate baldness with sickness. In ancient times no sickness would suddenly make you go bald in your mid 20s.

Being bald in 21st century is worse than ever.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hundreds of studies correlate that looking "healthy" is literally what makes most of perceived beauty.

In modern society baldness has even worse reputation than before because of the association to modern cancer treatments making you bald so people strongly associate baldness with sickness. In ancient times no sickness would suddenly make you go bald in your mid 20s.

Being bald in 21st century is worse than ever.

I actually read an article where they said people with baldness were more predisposed to severe covid

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I’ve listened to a few of his videos. Definitely a nerd. Every male doesn’t have scalp tension that develops out of the blue which leads to male pattern baldness. What do males really have in common — they’re males w) high testosterone levels & very low estrogen levels. Maybe the nerd should start there. I have seen scams in vision improvement as well. If he was bald & regrew his hair I would listen more carefully to him. This whole scalp tension, scalp formation, now jaw formation theories are up there with Bigfoot sightings. If he is making money off it.he is a con artist