What is your Norwood level?

Haaribol

My Regimen
Reaction score
The 40's are tough to go thru without losing density due to age too. I have seen a few men lose alot of hair all of sudden in their 40's. @bluecyclone
Yes, i have noticed this too. I just hope and pray that this thinning will slow down at a certain point, because i really don't want to go any further than fina and RU. Maybe minoxidil, although i highly doubt its effect for people losing on finasteride.
@bluecyclone obviously has a serious case of BDD, but he is losing some ''typical for men in their forties' density. Therefore, i can relate to this situation.

Haaribol

My Regimen
Reaction score
@DoctorHouse, you seem to have survived your 40's whilst keeping most of your hair, right? How did you manage to slow down the age related thinning?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 2ish with diffuse thinning, some thinning concentrated on the crown/mid scalp.

jazz1

Reaction score
I would say NW1 thanks to the BIG3.

jazz1

Reaction score
Proxiphen. It addresses all types of hair loss.
You still use it? I tried both wish I could have carried on as Dr Proctor is a good guy.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You still use it? I tried both wish I could have carried on as Dr Proctor is a good guy.
Yes. I switched to the liquid form and it's easier for me to use.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinning NW2-3 (basically what is usually considered NW3 in the hair loss community)