What Is Your Current Hair Loss Treatment Regimen?

Generic question: Do you use Finasteride at the moment?

• Yes

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeffmarsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride 1.05 gm dose every day.
If any hair loss issues going worse than minoxidril in .05gm.
If hair loss is in control than alright, Otherwise I should go for Hair Transplant treatment.

subterfuge

Reaction score
I'm only 22 days into my regime, but it's:
0.5mg finasteride per day. (Some days I take 1mg)
I apply castor oil and lavender oil most nights
I derma-roll for a few minutes in the shower maybe once per week
I take biotin and zinc daily

Obviously way too early to speak in regards to effectivness. I had painful ejaculation for 2 days but seems to be getting better now. I still am losing hair at the same rate. Hoping for finasteride to at least stop hair falling out so much soon

My WISH is obviously some regrowth, mainly in the 'corners' of the hairline where it's gotten very thin and looks aweful

Still looking into a transplant

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil 5% twice a day and Alpecin shampoo twice a week usually. I know it's nothing and that I should add a DHT blocker, but I'm anxious to try that atm.

Almsoo7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it work?
The stemoxydine helped grow some vellus hair after the 3 month regime but nothing more than that. When I started minoxidil, some of those vellus hair shedded and got replaced with thicker hair. I recently switched to Serioxyl which contains stemoxydine but much cheaper, partly because I think Neogenic contains additional vitamins or could be because it comes with individual vials and packaged in a premium manner.

By the way, I stopped massaging for a while and just started castor oil, with Serioxyl as a medium to help in applying.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. 0.5mg avodart ED, diane35 the pill ED, 2.5mg oral minoxidil + 5% topical minoxidil with 5% RU, 2% niacinamide, 2% Carnitine mixed in, NAK mineral defence shampoo/conditioner, derma roll once a week
2. Nope. Getting worse by the day.
3. Switching from RU to Daro because I’m despo
4. I want my fuxing hair back man
5. I used to be on 200mg spironolactone for nearly a year and it did f*** all. Had good initial regrowth with minoxidil but things have gone pair shaped pretty quickly over the past two years.