what is the Youngest nw6-7 you've ever seen?

DominoEffect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me like 17 because he had autism and took a to n of meds, had a 47 year old mom, etc.

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nw7
i think early 20s.
poor kid

EDIT: I think he has diffuse thinning as well. Thank you @mald

Last edited:

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see a child with Androgenetic Alopecia and if its not early puberty.

ihatemylife223

My Regimen
Reaction score
i remember when i was 16-17 my friend had a cousin that always came over who was around the same age as us and he a crazy receded hairline. looked like a Norwood 2-3 with the hairline extremely diffusing. i always remember his hairline catching me off guard because he was our age and this was before i used to look at every persons hairline and thought about balding constantly.

my friend told me he went completely bald later on. he also had a brother that had perfectly thick normal hair too.

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw one in freshman year of college that was really bad. It was diffuse thinning rather than normal recession so kind of hard to put exactly on the norwood scale, but I'd say he was like a norwood 5 or 6. Norwood 7 I have never seen irl except on old guys.

DominoEffect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw one in freshman year of college that was really bad. It was diffuse thinning rather than normal recession so kind of hard to put exactly on the norwood scale, but I'd say he was like a norwood 5 or 6. Norwood 7 I have never seen irl except on old guys.
what % of old ppl get to nw7 in ur opinion

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me

Attachments

• A4F6C067-8D50-48F4-A9C2-D14636CBD10F.png
    A4F6C067-8D50-48F4-A9C2-D14636CBD10F.png
    290.3 KB · Views: 213

jakethesnakedr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doomed from the very beginning of life.
I'm convinced how your hair grows in at this age (roughly 0-1 years) is a very good predictor of your future hair

I know a few people who are bald and they had the toilet seat hair for a long time until they finally grew some hair up top

As for me, when I was very very young (like roughly 1 or 2 months old) i had a mohawk going, hair on the top but nothing on the sides, so not sure how good or bad that is. Guessing its better than having hair on the sides or in a NW7 pattern. And even then, most of my hair grew in completely and I had a full head of hair by around 6 months old

My hairline at age 1 matches my hairline right now (slight temple recession about a NW1.25ish)