What Is The Release Date Of Brotzu Lotion?

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw thank you for replying to fast. Appreciate a lot! Btw does m shape always lead to baldness?
Like I was born with c deletion with small hair at the temples.. I think it was meant to be gone later in life. I have had m shape hairline for over 4 years now. It have not receded at all. The only problem is the thinning right now but maybe it is autumn shed..?
No problem
It doesnt, i have a friend who has an m shaped hair and has thick hair.
How old are you?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello friend many greeting you, while release of lotion is to we are preparing many compounds to concoct. if you paypal me friends and family $90 USD we will work with haste and you shall have many pleasures.
And if you send another 90$ to our Church of Brotzu, we will pray for your bald soul, which guarantees another 10% increase in thickness (hair and dick).

Last edited:

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No problem
It doesnt, i have a friend who has an m shaped hair and has thick hair.
How old are you?
Hey I'm 18 right now and very soon 19

Ehm by name is Andy Pham btw
I work out too mate!

Perhaps could a lack of D-vitamin cause hair loss? My D-vitamin has been very low for 2-3 years as I have been taking a blood test every year around this time of the year

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I work out too mate!

Perhaps could a lack of D-vitamin cause hair loss? My D-vitamin has been very low for 2-3 years as I have been taking a blood test every year around this time of the year
DO NOT COPE.
YOU ARE FUCKED.
YOU CAN'T RUN.
GET ON MEDS ASAP.
VITAMINS AND OTHER SUPPLEMENTS ARE BULLSHIT AND DO NOT WORK.
DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR MOM.

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry CharAblaze

I do rather try natural treatments :)
I do think that people judging other treatments has been manipulated to think that the only treatment that is working is finasteride and rogaine :)

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I work out too mate!

Same as me 18 but i am thinning so bad
It can be yes and it could help if you send some pics of your hair to see what are you deeling with
Where did you get finasteride?

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same as me 18 but i am thinning so bad
It can be yes and it could help if you send some pics of your hair to see what are you deeling with
Where did you get finasteride?
Ehm yeah ofc what ethnicity do u have ?:)

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry CharAblaze

I do rather try natural treatments :)
I do think that people judging other treatments has been manipulated to think that the only treatment that is working is finasteride and rogaine :)
I think that you are a sheep or a troll.
It will be your fault when your entire hairline falls in 6 months because some dumb doctor prescribed you shitty custom lotion that icreases blood flow or said just do vitamins, biotin and crap.
Sorry, but they don't jackshit.
Admit the truth or else it will slowly kill you.
My opinion is 100% based on science and experience.
Again don't trust your family, they lie for you to feel better.
If you want evaluation post your hair pics on a thread, people will tell you what to do.
I was 19 when my hairline got fucked totally and I did your stupid natural treatment route which didn't do jackshit.
Went on finasteride, got sides. Went on Minoxidil, quit it, restarted another Minoxidil brand and it definitely slows sh*t down and thickens up my crown.
You will only blame yourself when you reach a Norwood beyond repair.

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that you are a sheep or a troll.
It will be your fault when your entire hairline falls in 6 months because some dumb doctor prescribed you shitty custom lotion that icreases blood flow or said just do vitamins, biotin and crap.
Sorry, but they don't jackshit.
Admit the truth or else it will slowly kill you.
My opinion is 100% based on science and experience.
Again don't trust your family, they lie for you to feel better.
If you want evaluation post your hair pics on a thread, people will tell you what to do.
I was 19 when my hairline got fucked totally and I did your stupid natural treatment route which didn't do jackshit.
Went on finasteride, got sides. Went on Minoxidil, quit it, restarted another Minoxidil brand and it definitely slows sh*t down and thickens up my crown.
You will only blame yourself when you reach a Norwood beyond repair.

Yeah but I still do think natural treatment can help!

Hit me up on instagram. Then you can see my hairline and give your opinion of that?

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but I still do think natural treatment can help!

Hit me up on instagram. Then you can see my hairline and give your opinion of that?
Bald people don't use Instagram.
A villain has revealed himself.
Did snake oil salesemen pay for you?
I bet your hair isn't that bad if you can still do that.

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude i am a teenager lmao
I am not sponsored by anyone
I just want to make sure that I am not ducking balding.
I am in sush a bad mood because of this stupid *** sh*t genes I have

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noo he is 18 has to have insta

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude i am a teenager lmao
Correction: 18 is adult age.
Noo he is 18 has to have insta
Good look with your natural treatments, your Instagram life may end in 6 months if you do nothing serious about your balding. If you are not sure if you are balding go to a doctor who specializes in hair dermatology, he or she will tell you what to do and will offer better help than your grandmother.

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Good look with your natural treatments, your Instagram life may end in 6 months if you do nothing serious about your balding. If you are not sure if you are balding go to a doctor who specializes in hair dermatology, he or she will tell you what to do and will offer better help than your grandmother.
Bro i will hop on fina i am just afraid i will get gyno i have no body hair already

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude dermatology in Denmark suuuucks
I have to wait 3 months like f*** dem