What Is The Release Date Of Brotzu Lotion?

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am just wondering because i want to save up some money for it

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then the lotion will be released. Brotzu 3,16

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I took finasteride for 1 year ago and I thought I had male pattern baldness but I didn't. I had diffuse thinning. Those hair I lost while I was under finasteride can they regrow back?

Thank you!

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I took finasteride for 1 year ago and I thought I had male pattern baldness but I didn't. I had diffuse thinning. Those hair I lost while I was under finasteride can they regrow back?

Thank you!
Finasteride isnt for diffuse thinning? What?

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And i meant what lord brotzu said when its coming out?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your dad bald?

Yes, he is.. he went Norwood 4.5 at the age of 27
But I think he had a rough time with alcohol, cigarets, unhealthy lifestyle because of being an immigrant.

Does it 100% mean I'm going to be bald too?

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, he is.. he went Norwood 4.5 at the age of 27
But I think he had a rough time with alcohol, cigarets, unhealthy lifestyle because of being an immigrant.

Does it 100% mean I'm going to be bald too?
Well it depends but i really dont think that finasteride cant help you and that you lost some of your hair because of it

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it depends but i really dont think that finasteride cant help you and that you lost some of your hair because of it
Btw thank you for replying to fast. Appreciate a lot! Btw does m shape always lead to baldness?
Like I was born with c deletion with small hair at the temples.. I think it was meant to be gone later in life. I have had m shape hairline for over 4 years now. It have not receded at all. The only problem is the thinning right now but maybe it is autumn shed..?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And i meant what lord brotzu said when its coming out?

Hello friend many greeting you, while release of lotion is to we are preparing many compounds to concoct. if you paypal me friends and family $90 USD we will work with haste and you shall have many pleasures.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score