What Is The Official General Consensus Of Most Effective Hair Loss Treatment Combo As Of 2020?

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2020 is here.

We are officially living in future.

Electric scooters, holograms, robots, artificial intelligence - we have all of that.

So now, as we are now officially in the future, do we have a revolutionary super effective stack that has been agreed to be most effective solution for hair loss treatment as of 2020?

Last most effective stack was:
- Dutasteride daily
- Minoxidil 10% 2x a day

Which is stack of better efficiency as of 2020?

crikey1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't think there is any good treatment out there at the moment, but finesteride, RU58841 and minoxidil is really all you can do and in theory they should stop hair loss but male pattern baldness and theory are 2 different things.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The treatment that I’ve most been impressed with is oral minoxidil, it’s definitely more effective than topical.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2020 is here.

We are officially living in future.

Electric scooters, holograms, robots, artificial intelligence - we have all of that.

So now, as we are now officially in the future, do we have a revolutionary super effective stack that has been agreed to be most effective solution for hair loss treatment as of 2020?

Last most effective stack was:
- Dutasteride daily
- Minoxidil 10% 2x a day

Which is stack of better efficiency as of 2020?
Male pattern baldness dont care what year you are, it's gonna rape your follicles right in the *ss, no amount of modernism or metoo will change it

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can take 2.5 dutasteride daily, inject 15% minoxidil into your scalp, bathe in RU, and can go to the best hair transplant clinic in the world....

But we all know deep down, even with all those things - if you are destined to go bald, you WILL go bald.

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can take 2.5 dutasteride daily, inject 15% minoxidil into your scalp, bathe in RU, and can go to the best hair transplant clinic in the world....

But we all know deep down, even with all those things - if you are destined to go bald, you WILL go bald.
You dd not mention castration.