what is the best hairline contur shape?

christopher micheals

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello
i'm planning to order custom swiss lace hair system unit from lavivid
the density witch i order is 80% "light"
the hairline shape i'm really don't sure if i should go with CC or A
i'm 24 years old and tried cc and my hair on sides little bit recede so when i go with A it's gonna look way bigger hair gaps but if i go with cc it would look normal but little bit weird
what you guys think.. can i get away with it because of my age?
+ btw i'm going with long hairstyle 4-5 inches

Noah

Reaction score
Yeah, it's not a one-shape-fits-all situation, although as a general rule a bit of recession at the temples makes for enhanced realism. If you raise your eyebrows in the mirror, you can see the line between the wrinkled skin of your forehead and the flat tight skin of your scalp, which doesn't wrinkle. That line is where your hairline once was.

If you need help or a second opinion, post a photo on the forum, or if you prefer, pick a few of the other posters that you trust and PM them a photo. Everyone will be happy to give you their opinion. Blank your facial features out if you prefer, but keep your eyebrows visible.

Noah

new2this

My Regimen
Reaction score
This has been on my mind recently as I just switched to a new supplier for stocks.

Does anyone know of a good stock supplier with an A contour? I think my piece from Curtis is a little too full at the front for my face.... great otherwise though

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree with Noah. Positioning the hairline appropriately and according to the temporal hair, typically lands just above the top fold/wrinkle. I've see far too many placed way above it, and it looks aweful.... Like this clown... or shall I say Troll!

Don't get me wrong, no one's perfect and I'm willing to help anyone. However, this guy, if you don't say it looks great, he then criticizes that you're a hater and so forth. Quite obviously an ignorant troll, with his reverse widows peak, knows it all and everyone else is blind or jealous....... as they say, ignorance is bliss....
What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall after he leaves a crowded room, with his head up.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-221057_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-221057_YouTube.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20210803-222957_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-222957_YouTube.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20210803-223232_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-223232_YouTube.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 79
Last edited: