What is least expensive hair transplant for small thinning crown area?

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello

I need the 'entry level / least number of

I have a very strange crown thinning pattern. My hairline is a Norwood 3 and I'm fine with that. It's the thinning crown that bothers me. I'm on minoxidil and topical finasteride at 0.7mgs per day. My crown thinning is NOT spreading but I want to thicken it with a transplant. Strangely enough it goes through thickening and thinning cycles....the pics are a thinning cycle and sometimes it's thicker ( sounds strange but it's observed and confirmed by objective non bias eyes)

What does an FUE transplant start at? I'm in Canada. Maybe 1000 follicles?

What is cost? I can

Attachments

• 20230125_100943.jpg
    20230125_100943.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 154
  • 20230125_101041.jpg
    20230125_101041.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 152

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did you first notice this? Was the crown always like this? The fact that it is not spreading is a good sign.

How long have you been using minoxidl and finasteride? In your situation, you are better off continuing with that regiment. Consider adding ketoconazole and microneedling for possible regrowth. A transplant would not be the right solution in this situation IMO. The crown is the area where hair appears thinner for virtually everyone, because it is the spot where the hairs, like a spiral, go off in all directions.

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you figure out something actually? I found a lot of studies about that, unfortunately they are all in different language, so can't post them here. I am thinking to order proper translation from these guys https://pickwriters.com/elearning-trаnslation-services, so we all would benefit from those works. Still not sure how long it would take them to translate such a complicated thing.

Last edited: