What is it about balding that scares us so much?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Scarred of rejection by women and by society as a whole. Scarred of being percieved as an inferior human being which can take a psychological toll.

hare

Reaction score
The idea of being rejected by women seems by far the most mentioned reason here.

For me, it was largely the idea of my youth slipping away. I was in my 20s and it was already all downhill from here, I thought. I wondered whether more could have been done with my life, and thought about death and how short life is. I became anxious and depressed.

Getting on finasteride and seeing the results has made me happy. It's unfortunate that I am probably getting gyno but if I have to get breast surgery or whatever to rid gyno and also keep my hair, then I will.

Keeno

Reaction score
Living the lifestyle of a 65 year old paedophile (i.e. fitting people's stupid stereotype of one and being accused of one) when you're 25.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It's awful how people just prescribe unflattering traits to someone just because they look a certain way without ever taking the time to get to know them. Just another reality of the terrible world we live in. I will tell you what I wish anyone here should have told me years ago. I'm sorry people are such assholes. I know it sucks but at least you have this place and a few bald guys who you can commiserate with. Venting helps as a coping mechanism.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep

being called a paedophile just cuz of your hair situation . . .

****ing sucks

for some reason society equates baldness with pedophiles

smdh

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is "prime time female" defined strictly as 18 years old?... I mean that's cool for guys like Fred in their early 20s, but I'm almost 28 ffs, even if I was still attracted to those girls, hair or no hair, it would be f**king creepy and weird for a guy my age to still be chasing after girls that age and even worse regarding them as some badge of honour :/

This is what I don't get with puahate guys, even when they're in their late 30 early 40s they all still seemed to be obsessed with attracting teenage girls and can't seem to fathom why girls half their age wouldn't find them attractive in return :puke::puke: raises a lot of disturbing questions about them as people and their weird family upbringing...Creeperz!

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why would it be creepy Primo? That's the discourse women in their 30's hold, they say we have to "man up" and date girls our age.

I'm sorry but I'm only 24 and I see that many girls of my age already have a heavy past, a dozen of ex-boyfriends, a kid etc. I prefer to avoid all that by dating younger girls.

That's totally normal I understand Fred, you're only 24, I prefer girls younger than me also... just not 10-20 years younger lol.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i know you always pass as it off as something that doesnt matter but . . . . . . . . SIX FOOT TWO. not to mention BLUE EYES.

as for the cards in my hand . . . . . FIVE FOOT SIX. LIFELESS JEWISH EYES.

see the difference?

and primo-even tho teenage girls are more annoying, they are still easily the best looking. the young cute innocence of a sweet 14-16 year old is UNMATCHABLE by a 24 year old hipster chick who has been gangbanged.

i know it sounds pedophilic for me to talk about teeenage girls like this, but its simply true. theres a certain "magic" if you will about the shiny bright eyes of a pretty white high school girl, unmarred by the cruel cold reality we realize on a deeper and deeper scale the older we get.

one of the most DEPRESSING facts of balding is that these girls will now run far, far away from you, as you now remind them of their daddies, or they just think you are old. **** thats depressing.

honestly i see why these bald men become "daddies" later on to sweet young white girls and obsessively protect their innocence. they are simply fixating on what they never had when they were young, which is the love of one of these little princesses.

i can feel the soul of these overprotective fathers, id love to drink a beer with one and cry deeply in each others arms

when im out in public and i see a teenage girl like this i just wanna stab myself in the eyeball with a burning pencil. I realize i can never go back to the days of hair and be able to hold one in my arms, and from now on its illegal. knowing if my hat was off they wud be grossed out and/or think i was old.

**** this is getting sad, im just gonna try to stop thinking about this x.x

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It seems the corruption of innocence gets younger with each passing generation. It's sad, to see them parading themselves around in a base display of competition. Everyones become so superficial and youth-obsessed.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's totally normal I understand Fred, you're only 24, I prefer girls younger than me also... just not 10-20 years younger lol.

You think women dont want to get railed by guys 10+ years younger?
I was 25 when I met my GF and shes 10 years older. All her friends were jealous. Of course she looked like sophia V then and now she looks like she ate Sophia V.
Let me tell you, Ive dated them younger and older. Ive been pretty much everywhere and they are all annoying and messes in their own right (not that we aren't). So in the end you might as well get something hot and fun to show off. When I finally escape from the hell Im trapped in I want to go back to dating younger women. um not 14-16 like someone else said lol, but at least in their 20's still. That is going to be way hard with a bald head unless Im going after fatties now. And with that logic I might as well just stay where I am and be miserable with less effort involved. I mean go ahead by all mean end up like me, work out and get fit and be with an older girl who has gotten overly comfortable..... see how happy you are then.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
very true ucman, its ****ing disgusting how facebook is making girls **** at 13 and become slutty attention w****s at 12. :(

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
http://swns.com/news/women-feeling-invisible-men-when-turn-51-46266/

Replace relevant words with "being bald" and that article is dead on for baldites.

i know you always pass as it off as something that doesnt matter but . . . . . . . . SIX FOOT TWO. not to mention BLUE EYES.

as for the cards in my hand . . . . . FIVE FOOT SIX. LIFELESS JEWISH EYES.

see the difference?

and primo-even tho teenage girls are more annoying, they are still easily the best looking. the young cute innocence of a sweet 14-16 year old is UNMATCHABLE by a 24 year old hipster chick who has been gangbanged.

i know it sounds pedophilic for me to talk about teeenage girls like this, but its simply true. theres a certain "magic" if you will about the shiny bright eyes of a pretty white high school girl, unmarred by the cruel cold reality we realize on a deeper and deeper scale the older we get.

one of the most DEPRESSING facts of balding is that these girls will now run far, far away from you, as you now remind them of their daddies, or they just think you are old. **** thats depressing.

honestly i see why these bald men become "daddies" later on to sweet young white girls and obsessively protect their innocence. they are simply fixating on what they never had when they were young, which is the love of one of these little princesses.

i can feel the soul of these overprotective fathers, id love to drink a beer with one and cry deeply in each others arms

when im out in public and i see a teenage girl like this i just wanna stab myself in the eyeball with a burning pencil. I realize i can never go back to the days of hair and be able to hold one in my arms, and from now on its illegal. knowing if my hat was off they wud be grossed out and/or think i was old.

**** this is getting sad, im just gonna try to stop thinking about this x.x

If its any consolation, I have had it worse than you. Forget about teenage girls, I have accepted I will never hold a decent looking girl in her 20s in a romantic fashion.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Replace relevant words with "being bald" and that article is dead on for baldites.

Bingo. Truth is, society doesn't give a sh*t about men's health and especially their hair. A disgustingly disproportionate amount of health concerns are prioritized for women.

I see breast cancer funding EVERYWHERE all year round. The only time I see prostate cancer get any attention is for 30 days during a lame hipster movement called 'Movember'. Just today the company I work for installed two vending machines in our the kitchen... BOTH had a large sticker slapped onto them saying 'portion of sale will support breast cancer'. That's nice... too bad one of those vending machines can't contribute to prostate cancer. I've seen chocolates, gum, tic tacs... even snow brushes for cars covered in pink get the breast cancer marketing. So where's any effort for men's health?

This world makes me fvcking SICK.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If its any consolation, I have had it worse than you. Forget about teenage girls, I have accepted I will never hold a decent looking girl in her 20s in a romantic fashion.
good article man 0_0

and well, at least you are 5'10. however i guess you do have it worse overall.

did you grow up in poverty tho like me?

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Did anyone read all the comments from that article? Fun stuff and reads like a gender war.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
This article was posted on at least one manosphere blog. Hence the harsh comments.