what is CB0301' condition now?

Reaction score
once it's a key word on the internet. But what about it now? Anyone knows anything about it? Does it work? Does it have any side effects?
What's its future?
Anyone's any reply is welcomed.
Thank you in advance!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody cares about?

abcdefg

Reaction score
Its still in progress. In like 2 or 3 years it should be out assuming it all goes as planned. If we knew it worked and without sides why would the FDA and cosmo waste more time/money looking at it? We dont know. Its theorized and shown with a small study its sides free and I think acne so far has not had any sides but who knows for sure until its done

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its still in progress. In like 2 or 3 years it should be out assuming it all goes as planned. If we knew it worked and without sides why would the FDA and cosmo waste more time/money looking at it? We dont know. Its theorized and shown with a small study its sides free and I think acne so far has not had any sides but who knows for sure until its done

Try 4 years.

Cosmo Pharmaceuticals thought the dozens of products out on the market for acne weren't enough so they decided to release CB-03-01 for acne first and postponed the AA topical for another 2 years. Originally it was supposed to be out by around 2016. 2018 is the more likely date.

Nothing to be satisfied about... clearly the company is run by some incredibly STUPID people.

Reaction score

once it was on the market? Now the company stopped selling the product? Right?

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Try 4 years.

Cosmo Pharmaceuticals thought the dozens of products out on the market for acne weren't enough so they decided to release CB-03-01 for acne first and postponed the AA topical for another 2 years. Originally it was supposed to be out by around 2016. 2018 is the more likely date.

Nothing to be satisfied about... clearly the company is run by some incredibly STUPID people.

So assuming they release it as acne cream, would that be useful in any way to hairloss? I mean, could it be used as a topical, maybe we would need to add a chemical to treat male pattern baldness.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
So assuming they release it as acne cream, would that be useful in any way to hairloss? I mean, could it be used as a topical, maybe we would need to add a chemical to treat male pattern baldness.

If I had a crystal ball I'd tell you... we can only hope that once it makes it for acne we'll be able to benefit from it and make our own off label CB more precisely against hair loss.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It died in the pipeline like every other attempt to solve baldness.

cthulhu2.0

Established Member
Reaction score
clinical trials are still underway but I agree with hellouser, probably another 4 years. Here is one of two ongoing clinical trials for cb-03-01[h=1]A Phase 2 Dose Escalating Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CB-03-01 Cream in Subjects With Facial Acne Vulgaris[/h]This study is ongoing, but not recruiting participants.
Sponsor:
Intrepid Therapeutics, Inc.
Information provided by (Responsible Party):

ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier:
NCT01631474
First received: June 27, 2012
Last updated: January 14, 2014
Last verified: January 2014
History of Changes

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys should slit your wrists now....

CB can be bought as of now it's the vehicle that is being ironed out. Sooner than later we will have one.

fml

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, so it is not even in trials for male pattern baldness. That says a lot imo. I used to hold hope for this one, but it is now just another BS story that will die out in a few years or less.

cthulhu2.0

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, so it is not even in trials for male pattern baldness. That says a lot imo. I used to hold hope for this one, but it is now just another BS story that will die out in a few years or less.

It's actually in phase I for hairloss. The hope is that once it clears to acne, doctors would prescribe it off label for hairloss, which is pretty reasonable in my opinion

fml

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought it was in phase one ages ago? Where is it a clinicaltrials.gov? I searched cb-03-01 and the two acne ones came up and thats it. Do you have a link to a current trial for male pattern baldness? Phase one is efficacy right? Im sure in recent months I read information on this site that made me think its efficacy is overblown. Its fine for docs to prescribe off label, but its still got to work. All sounds like BS to me.

tristram

Reaction score
This study has been completed.
Sponsor:

NCT01631474
Last updated: May 29, 2014
Last verified: May 2014
History of Changes

cthulhu2.0

Established Member
Reaction score
Sponsor:

NCT01631474
History of Changes

It will be interesting to see the results of this trial. It's nice to know that they are making steady progress unlike certain other companies(cough follica histogen).

- - - Updated - - -

If all goes according to plan, I don't see why it would take longer than 5 years for this to hit market

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sponsor:

NCT01631474
History of Changes

FINALLY!

Now, please for the love of god HURRY UP with Phase III! Perhaps we'll finally get some leaked info and the vehicle so we can use blackmarket CB in the meantime, that'd be just as good.

alex85

Established Member
Reaction score
Am i right that P3 is about hair loss? Jesus, if this stuff gonna work like finasteride without tarded sexual and mental sides, i would pay any amount of money for it monthly.

cthulhu2.0

Established Member
Reaction score
Am i right that P3 is about hair loss? Jesus, if this stuff gonna work like finasteride without tarded sexual and mental sides, i would pay any amount of money for it monthly.

can you elaborate on what P3 is? I don't think Ive ever heard that term before

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
phase 3, and i think cosmos have separate trials for male pattern baldness and acne.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
phase 3, and i think cosmos have separate trials for male pattern baldness and acne.

This is true. They went after acne first (a stupid decision).