what is a normal forehead size?

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
Whoop said:
Man, come on. This is a silly question.

First of all, define 'normal'. Then, define how thick your fingers are. Finally, compare it with old photos of YOURSELF. Everyone has a different head and hairline, this is no way of making comparisons.

Normal = typical size. My fingers are pretty gangly and thin looking. I don't have old photos because my hair hangs over my forehead past the hairline.

...If you don't have any constructive, then STAY THE HELL OUTTA THE THREAD!!! :thumbdown2:

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"Right now, i have a 7cm forehead, from eyebrows to hairline."

Me too + I'm only 5ft 8. Being short with a massive forehead is not a good look! This is why I'm desperately trying to cling onto my hairline because without decent forehead coverage I look like Sven Goran Eriksson.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with whoop, too many variables, and you first need to define what "normal" is.
Typical size is not enough, it's all about proportions, I don't think you can measure that with just fingers.

No offense, this is coming from a guy with a big forehead, haha

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
There is no normal size forehead. It all has to to with your genetics and (to a lesser extent in westernized cultures) nutritional quality during development. This in turn will all be related to the rest of your face and skull. If you have a huge head, you're probably going to have a big forehead. If you've got one of those crackbaby skulls, you'll probably have a small one...