What is a good everyday shampoo?

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
A few days back, I bought Jason 84% Pure Aloe Vera Shampoo. It seems to be a good product. It left my hair very soft. I mix it in with my Nizorol or my T/Sal as a "conditioner." (I rarely use conditioners.)

khughlee

Reaction score
Im not sure if anyone brought this up earlier, but shouldnt people with hairloss be using organic shampoos? When I look for shampoos I look for ones that dont have sulfates and petrochemicals.
I've heard and noticed that there is no male pattern baldness in American Indians. Ive tried to figure out what they do that is different from what I do. Maybe its diet. And Im not sure if its genetics because Im of the same Mongol decent. Im thinking its the soap they use to wash their hair, but Im no scientist to go and scrutinize the components in their soap. One thing Im sure of is that they use resources that they find out in nature....

Britannia

Reaction score
American Crew Revitalise Shampoo and Conditioner everday, and Nizoral twice a week.

eliazush

Established Member
Reaction score
I highly recommand that you try tea tree shampoo from Raztec. I started to use it a month ago and I LOVE it. It contains no SLS and you can actually feel how great it leaves your scalp. I also love its herbal essence.

Good luck!

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I went out an bought some Nioxin shampoo today and Volumizing mist.

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! It really makes my scalp feel so much better! And it goes on so easy without making you pull out a bunch of hairs when you shampoo!

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
currently i am using Alpecin C1 shampoo every morning. in evening, 3time Nizoral 2% and ionil T(salicylic acid and coal tar) or green tea shampoo for the rest of the 4days.

i got myself Sebamed anti-dandruff(piroctone olamine). going to drop both ionil T and green tea shampoo since i am using ACV which should have similar effect like salicylic acid.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
puritan.com has a pretty good looking "Biotin" shampoo. $6.45 will get you 2 bottles. Next time I need to order an everday shampoo (currently using Green Tea shampoo) I might order that from them. GNC used to carry a nice biotin shampoo - but I haven't seen it there lately.