What Happens When You Become A Nw7 Young

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure. I think the biggest question that leads us to is how can we alleviate poverty and create more opportunity for all in society?

I think the first step is to recognize the real problem, that is poverty, instead of chasing problems that don't even exist or exist minimally. The second step in my estimation is to open more and better schools in poor areas and provide free and mandatory education for all the children. Also, the teachers that are hired in these schools should be top notch. Children are the foundation of a society and we need to invest more on them than we have been so far.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a bit cruel, though, to rate people like that.
2nd from the left is the best looking IMO.
It probably Is a little bit cruel but this is an online forum to let off the steam.

If we were doing it in the office then it would be totally different.

PS. the guy in the middle is a genuine slayer.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
My rating (@Pasbrillantebrunette) A little unsure about 4.9, might be a little higher.
_2_by_stinaaa92-dazh5vh.png
They're all 10s on the inside!

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why are you bumping years old threads ffs
Is there a "rule" not to ?? Also, this thread is 3 years old, not that old compared to some 11+ years old threads here.

Moreover, they were being such pricks and dickheads. Judging bald people (or anyone really) as ugly, while they are themselves rotting on this site for years.