What happened to hair loss forums in general?

resu

Reaction score
The hype is gone, remember the brotzu lotion? Just fake hope. Information is more commonly known now, you know your options, FUE is the standard now, even normies know about finasteride+minoxidil.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some guy w) depression I’ve heard runs this site.. so he drifts in & out.. This site I had another handle which I posted a lot & communicated well which one day I was told to verify account w) my email which this site would send. I like many NEVER received email to verify. So we lost interest. I rejoined under this handle, but all the relationships I previously made are gone because of the person running this site..

lol.

Fortunately, no depression issues here. And extremely fortunately, no hair loss issues. I just happened to invest (extremely early) in Bitcoin. Around 2012. Turns out I was also the largest investor in the Ethereum ICO. Didn’t know that until last month. Ultimately managed to win the crypto lottery.

No excuse, however. Will be returning to revive this place. Have a couple tricks up my sleeve.

The reason all the hair loss forums died is because Google, several years ago, changed its algorithm. Any website that was not officially approved by being a hospital or physician website, was massively demoted in the search rankings. We went from being number one for search term, hair loss, to being nowhere to be found because Google was trying to protect all of you from being able to speak freely and learn freely on free forums. They called it the “your money or your life “algorithm update if you want to read about it.

It basically destroyed all traffic coming to this website, and demolished the rankings of pretty much all the hair loss sites. I was forced to find other sources of income just to pay the rent. All the while I had a substantial stash of BTC and ETH just waiting for the big cashout one day. That came and went, and now I can focus without having to worry about the bills.

With a lot more financial resources at my disposal, I should be able to do some fun things with this website, and not have to freak out about competition with other sites, or trying to be the biggest or the best all the time like back in the day. When money is no longer an issue, it frees you up to make something like this great again just for the sake of making it great.

@Homie - if you remember, Bryan Shelton, then you probably know / remember who I am :) even though it’s funny to see most here don’t. It’s been a long time. The site has been open since 1998. Absolutely crazy. I’ve turned into an old man since day one. And yes, Bryan is greatly missed. Or was Bryan really just Doctor Proctor? Just kidding.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol.

Fortunately, no depression issues here. And extremely fortunately, no hair loss issues. I just happened to invest (extremely early) in Bitcoin. Around 2012. Turns out I was also the largest investor in the Ethereum ICO. Didn’t know that until last month. Ultimately managed to win the crypto lottery.

No excuse, however. Will be returning to revive this place. Have a couple tricks up my sleeve.

The reason all the hair loss forums died is because Google, several years ago, changed its algorithm. Any website that was not officially approved by being a hospital or physician website, was massively demoted in the search rankings. We went from being number one for search term, hair loss, to being nowhere to be found because Google was trying to protect all of you from being able to speak freely and learn freely on free forums. They called it the “your money or your life “algorithm update if you want to read about it.

It basically destroyed all traffic coming to this website, and demolished the rankings of pretty much all the hair loss sites. I was forced to find other sources of income just to pay the rent. All the while I had a substantial stash of BTC and ETH just waiting for the big cashout one day. That came and went, and now I can focus without having to worry about the bills.

With a lot more financial resources at my disposal, I should be able to do some fun things with this website, and not have to freak out about competition with other sites, or trying to be the biggest or the best all the time like back in the day. When money is no longer an issue, it frees you up to make something like this great again just for the sake of making it great.

@Homie - if you remember, Bryan Shelton, then you probably know / remember who I am :) even though it’s funny to see most here don’t. It’s been a long time. The site has been open since 1998. Absolutely crazy. I’ve turned into an old man since day one. And yes, Bryan is greatly missed. Or was Bryan really just Doctor Proctor? Just kidding.
Damn!! Congrats.

The site was dysfunctional for about 2 years though because of some email confirmation bug, and meanwhile we lost most members, for example Wolf Pack, as well as myself but I returned, unlike most people sadly.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol.

Beautiful story. Glad to see you still have passion in hair even after wealth. Money<<<Hair! Is your regimen still accurate? Topical spironolactone is an interesting choice.

resu

Reaction score
Google also priorities reddit, everyone will go there to look for answers.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn!! Congrats.

The site was dysfunctional for about 2 years though because of some email confirmation bug, and meanwhile we lost most members, for example Wolf Pack, as well as myself but I returned, unlike most people sadly.
Hes maintaining on topical spironolactone and keto shampoo how is that possible lol. Several guys have tried topical spironolactone and it barely works and keto shampoo is BS.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hes maintaining on topical spironolactone and keto shampoo how is that possible lol. Several guys have tried topical spironolactone and it barely works and keto shampoo is BS.
I don't know. Personally I tried topical spironolactone for a few weeks and stopped cuz I got scared. As a sufferer of PSSD and PFS, my body is clearly too sensitive to deal with those medications.

My balding reached the end point some years ago and the only way up since then is hair transplants.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. Personally I tried topical spironolactone for a few weeks and stopped cuz I got scared. As a sufferer of PSSD and PFS, my body is clearly too sensitive to deal with those medications.

My balding reached the end point some years ago and the only way up since then is hair transplants.
Ye man finasteride and dutasteride never even worked whatsoever. Only reduced shedding but my hair got destroyed on dutasteride. Used it for 1.5 years. Hair is in better condition a year later since being off it. And yes these drugs gives u permanent side effects. I still have much weaker ejaculation since coming off finasteride a few months ago.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy for admin and his financial success, he fixed the site finally. But yea there ain't no way hes maintaining on just topical spironolactone and keto.. I bought that S5 plus cream for ages that he was shilling on here years ago and it did absolutely nothing. Maybe his hair loss just naturally stopped (which is possible) or hes on other treatments too and maybe had a hair transplant. I would love to see pics of his hair.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy for admin and his financial success, he fixed the site finally. But yea there ain't no way hes maintaining on just topical spironolactone and keto.. I bought that S5 plus cream for ages that he was shilling on here years ago and it did absolutely nothing. Maybe his hair loss just naturally stopped (which is possible) or hes on other treatments too and maybe had a hair transplant. I would love to see pics of his hair.
Ye I used the s5 cream for 5 months overdosed it even did nothing.

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
Mine shrunk for sure. Wife definitely noticed. It made me feel more submissive sexually too, which she took advantage of.