What happened to craig davids hair??

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know craig david did weights over the years and got seriously tanked but its almost like his head has got bigger aswell as his body. He has probably lost some hair but i have heard alot of people saying his looks have changed dramatically and that his head looked weird. He is probably getting his lines further up due to loss. I never noticed his hair loss until recently but now that i have its quite evident. Looking back at his hair before its a big change in his looks i think.

early days
craig-david.jpg

craig-david-20041007-11594.jpg

more recent
craig_davig-gal-richlist08.jpg

Craig-David-w07.jpg

320x240.jpg

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I reckon a shaved head would suit him better anyways, but apart from the secong picture his hair looks fine.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
theres no way he could do this anymore. no way. i have heard others saying hes losing it. Yeah you see a straight hairline etc but thats cause hes getting his line brought up. look at his forehead. definately getting bigger lol.

craig_02.jpg

another young black guy losing it...i wonder what lewis will do. i dont think hed look so good slick.

emp-6148368.jpg

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Most black guys suit the shaved/bald look.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Steroids!

His hairline isn't receding and he's not suffering from male pattern baldness. What's most likely happened is that his forehead got bigger due to steroids. HGHs are known to stimulate bone and tissue growth, and in many cases, peoples skulls get larger.

If you want proof, check out Barry Bond's noggin. Comparing Craig David's body now to how it was before, I wouldn't be surprised if he uses steroids.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think Kalbo's right.

[attachment=0:3oq8y5ez]Kriss-Akabusi-copy.png[/attachment:3oq8y5ez]

Former athlete Kriss akabusi looks abit guilty too.

Attachments

• Kriss-Akabusi-copy.png
    Kriss-Akabusi-copy.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 3,691

ali777

Reaction score
I think Lewis will lose it, just look at his father!!!

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
His hair looks weird here I reckon:
RML-000777.jpg

He looks completely different these days, if you didn't point out all the pictures were him I would have thought the first guy was a different person to the rest of the photos.

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
optimus prime said:
MPC1919 said:
Uh, who cares?? He looks fine.

I second that.

same here..who cares...does it make you feel better about yer situation? if i had his hair,,i wouldnt even be worrying..he looks fine..and im assuming you like c0ck cuz you started a thread about craig david and have brad pitt in yer avator...lol

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah i started a thread about a guys hair. that makes me gay :jackit:

You sound extremely mature :whistle:

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:

Seriously.
"I bet you like c0ck cuz...".
Very bright.

Jokerman

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL. That guy's noggin looks twice as big in all the other pics than it does the first.

Either he's been on roids or he's just getting smarter.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I like how the general forum has become the TMZ of hair loss.

Somebody should just start an official Celebrity hair loss thread and be done with it.

barcafan

Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
I like how the general forum has become the TMZ of hair loss.

Somebody should just start an official Celebrity hair loss thread and be done with it.

We should have our own hairloss TV SHOW

All the freaks that come here (myself included) are extremely marketable. Can you f*****g imagine getting CCS' message out NATIONWIDE????

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:

nothing is wrong with his hair..yer acting like he went from perfect hair to larry david bald...its typical normally for a mans hair to thin as he gets old... and yer not gay cuz yer talking bout a guys hair..its who's hair yer talkin bout..im 26 and since i was in high school ive always thought any guy who likes craig david has to be gay or bi...plus yer avatar is of brad pitt..i mean ask any girl and theyd probly think you are gay as well...i live in so cal btw

ps
ya def what guy even talks bout craig david..like seriously...yer gay