What happened to craig davids hair??

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
threats77 said:
nothing is wrong with his hair..yer acting like he went from perfect hair to larry david bald...its typical normally for a mans hair to thin as he gets old... and yer not gay cuz yer talking bout a guys hair..its who's hair yer talkin bout..im 26 and since i was in high school ive always thought any guy who likes craig david has to be gay or bi...plus yer avatar is of brad pitt..i mean ask any girl and theyd probly think you are gay as well...i live in so cal btw

ps
ya def what guy even talks bout craig david..like seriously...yer gay

Did you just write that???and your 26??...wow...i feel embarrassed for you.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kalbo said:
Steroids!

His hairline isn't receding and he's not suffering from male pattern baldness. What's most likely happened is that his forehead got bigger due to steroids. HGHs are known to stimulate bone and tissue growth, and in many cases, peoples skulls get larger.

If you want proof, check out Barry Bond's noggin. Comparing Craig David's body now to how it was before, I wouldn't be surprised if he uses steroids.

If he had taken enough HGH to make his skull bigger he would also have obvious enlargement of the supra orbital bone where his eyebrows are giving him a caveman look, he would also have a protuding jaw. He doesn't look like he has those to me so I doubt its HGH use.

When people bulk up their heads always tend to look bigger due to the increased muscularity which also affects the facial muscles.

ali777

Reaction score
barcafan said:
Barca just won, so im happy mate.

Copa del Rey?

Dude, I wanted Barca to win the CL this year, but after the game against Chelsea I changed my mind. Barca were so freaking boring, I almost understood why Bryan doesn't like "soccer".

The beautiful game isn't just about having possession of the ball, it's about attacking the goal. On their day, United are ruthless and they always attack. If they play like they did against Arsenal, they can embarrass Barca.

TBH, as long as it's a good game I don't mind who wins it. I just hope Barca don't play that boring "hold the ball" game again, I know United will attack no matter what...

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
global said:
kalbo said:
Steroids!

His hairline isn't receding and he's not suffering from male pattern baldness. What's most likely happened is that his forehead got bigger due to steroids. HGHs are known to stimulate bone and tissue growth, and in many cases, peoples skulls get larger.

If you want proof, check out Barry Bond's noggin. Comparing Craig David's body now to how it was before, I wouldn't be surprised if he uses steroids.

If he had taken enough HGH to make his skull bigger he would also have obvious enlargement of the supra orbital bone where his eyebrows are giving him a caveman look, he would also have a protuding jaw. He doesn't look like he has those to me so I doubt its HGH use.

When people bulk up their heads always tend to look bigger due to the increased muscularity which also affects the facial muscles.

Well, Barry Bond's head definitely got a lot bigger.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
barcafan said:
Barca just won, so im happy mate.

Copa del Rey?

Dude, I wanted Barca to win the CL this year, but after the game against Chelsea I changed my mind. Barca were so freaking boring, I almost understood why Bryan doesn't like "soccer".

The beautiful game isn't just about having possession of the ball, it's about attacking the goal. On their day, United are ruthless and they always attack. If they play like they did against Arsenal, they can embarrass Barca.

TBH, as long as it's a good game I don't mind who wins it. I just hope Barca don't play that boring "hold the ball" game again, I know United will attack no matter what...

I think (as an American) soccer is sort of like baseball in the sense that if you don't really understand it and appreciate the finer points of the game, you're going to be bored as hell.
For those that like lots of action, there is the NFL, with cheerleaders and half time shows.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
threats77 said:
nothing is wrong with his hair..yer acting like he went from perfect hair to larry david bald...its typical normally for a mans hair to thin as he gets old... and yer not gay cuz yer talking bout a guys hair..its who's hair yer talkin bout..im 26 and since i was in high school ive always thought any guy who likes craig david has to be gay or bi...plus yer avatar is of brad pitt..i mean ask any girl and theyd probly think you are gay as well...i live in so cal btw

ps

Who the f*** types like that? It's ridiculous.
"yer not gay cuz" "its who's hair yer talkin bout"
I kept reading, waiting for "Squeal like a pig", or "Where you goin, city boy?"

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
iwantperfection said:
threats77 said:

ps

Who the f*ck types like that? It's ridiculous.
"yer not gay cuz" "its who's hair yer talkin bout"
I kept reading, waiting for "Squeal like a pig", or "Where you goin, city boy?"

when im intoxicated and around alot of estrogen..thats how i type
this forum is filled with lil girly cry babies

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Roids do give you a bigger head...

gigantism.jpg

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
threats77...

girly cry babies?? Just where do i cry exactly?? i have no need to cry or complain. i have great hair right now. I love your bitterness though. You and IBM should have a child.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
threats77...

girly cry babies?? Just where do i cry exactly?? i have no need to cry or complain. i have great hair right now. I love your bitterness though. You and IBM should have a child.

Who would be the mother?
yer gay cuz u sed that.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
haha iwp sure is copping a fair bit in this thread..

hmm and who cares about his hair? looks fine and hes late 20s..