What EU clinic/doctor would you chose if money was not an issue?

TeoBear

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys,

Even though I've been reading this blog for the past 10 years, this is the first time I'm posting.
I'm 36 years old and have been balding since I was 20. I am currently somewhere between norwood 3A and 4, but I keep my hair long and I kind of manage to hide it (I don't think it will be possible for long). I've been using Minoxidil for the past ~10 years. I've also tried Propecia, but quit it after I noticed some bad side effects.
Over the past 10 years i've been educating myself on transplant procedures, on what's possible and what's not. For a while I really believed that clonning was right around the corner. Even though I had some rough times in the past, I kind of got used to the fact that I will be completly bald one day.
As the time passed by I've been continuing to use minoxidil once/day and forgot about transplants. I sometimes have good hair periods, sometimes bad hair periods. My baldness slowly continued at a steady pace but I can see my hiding stratagy approaching to an end.
The past few years I've dedicated myself to work, I continued my old job while starting my own business. Recently my startup had great success and I found myself a wealthy man.
Given the new circumstances I thought I should consider hair transplant as a serious option in a long time plan.

I am looking for some top EU clinics/doctors that have great results and offer best long time care for patients. Considering money not being an issue, what clinic/doctor would you chose for a surgery?

stay strong!

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Juan Couto in Madrid has a good reputation. Folks say he's one of the best in the world
3dollars per graft. Don't know why his website says the price in dollars and not euro...

Anyway, you'll have to wait roughly a year before your first consultation because he seems to be always booked