What do you think please about that ?

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello

I want to know, when taking herbal hair plants in capsule form, do they not stay in the body if they leave in the stool?

rippedgenius

My Regimen
Reaction score
what's your actual concern here? the herbal formulation being excreted through your stool means it's not doing what it's claiming to?

i'd save your money on herbal hair formulas to be honest buddy. I've tried the famous Curcumin + Resveratrol + Tocotrienol example with next to no luck.

With that said, not discouraging you continuing, everyone responds differently but im still confused about your question lol

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what's your actual concern here? the herbal formulation being excreted through your stool means it's not doing what it's claiming to?

i'd save your money on herbal hair formulas to be honest buddy. I've tried the famous Curcumin + Resveratrol + Tocotrienol example with next to no luck.

With that said, not discouraging you continuing, everyone responds differently but im still confused about your question lol
I want to know that if when we have a bowel movement the plants that we take in capsule form are not absorbed by the body?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score