What Do You Think Of This Guy Work?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of it's pretty downright AWESOME. Especially the more "out there" looks. I, personally, am less than partial to of the super-straight hairlines.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like it very much. The lower density looks really good.

Shame he's in Poland and not in London :(:(

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
looking good. Someone would have to ask him ( to your question, handmade or from chinese manufacturer ?)
it could be both, for ex: buy a stock piece, and add a graduated hairline on the empty lace front.
I have always wanted to learn how to ventilate a piece in order to add density to my pieces, extend life, etc.... I have everything, except the technique...
I doubt he does a full system at that price, it takes a lot of work to ventilate a hairpiece...
for those who don't know what ventilating is, here's a video

Laconian

My Regimen
Reaction score
2000PLN (around 500 USD) gets you a Chinese piece + cut in & attachment. He claims to have the same supplier as Heydecke.

I don't know how much his custom-made systems cost. Didn't bother asking because I'm on a tight budget.

I'm satisfied with the quality of his Chinese piece. Tomorrow will be week #9 I believe and it still looks very fresh and new. But keep in mind that I'm a daily wearer so there's much less wear & tear. I also wash/condition the piece once every 10 or 14 days. Although I have dyed it three times so far with demi-permanent dye but it's doing just fine.

Seeing as to how this is my first system ever, I'll order my next piece from Lordhair for the sake of comparison.

what2018

My Regimen
Reaction score
looking good. Someone would have to ask him ( to your question, handmade or from chinese manufacturer ?)
it could be both, for ex: buy a stock piece, and add a graduated hairline on the empty lace front.
I have always wanted to learn how to ventilate a piece in order to add density to my pieces, extend life, etc.... I have everything, except the technique...
I doubt he does a full system at that price, it takes a lot of work to ventilate a hairpiece...
for those who don't know what ventilating is, here's a video

hello AxC123.i just saw the video you posted about the hair ventilation. you have an idea where i can find the piece of cloth to sew the hair to. like can i buy just the cloth online?

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can google " wig making supplies" or do same search on amazon
Good luck