What do you think is my Norwood please tell me...

What is my norwood

• Norwood 1

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Norwood 2

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Norwood 1.5

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Stephcolbertisntnw2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys. I just have a question that is what Norwood am I currently at?
IMG_20210213_191437.jpg

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
More pics?

I'm sorry but if you want your juvenile hairline back - not just you, but ANYONE - you will probably need something like HRT. The hairs in those regions are generally extremely sensitive to not only DHT but also T. And, they appear to be reliant upon estrogen as well. It has been done before but you literally have to chemically castrate yourself to do it.

Stephcolbertisntnw2

My Regimen
Reaction score
More pics?

I'm sorry but if you want your juvenile hairline back - not just you, but ANYONE - you will probably need something like HRT. The hairs in those regions are generally extremely sensitive to not only DHT but also T. And, they appear to be reliant upon estrogen as well. It has been done before but you literally have to chemically castrate yourself to do it.
Dude I really wanna try that but I feel wearing my current hair would be kinda better than carry two huge leaking body busters on ma chest. Any other option?

Stephcolbertisntnw2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I have certain new hairs popping in that are blunt to touch as in they poke on touching. Is that terminal hair cause it's kinda thin than the rest as well

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that's a good looking and healthy hairline. I'm not sure why you are concerned. I'd be content with just maintaining that and wouldn't start any treatment yet, but it's good that you are keeping an eye on things. Have you noticed an increase in shedding, or something else?

Stephcolbertisntnw2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that's a good looking and healthy hairline. I'm not sure why you are concerned. I'd be content with just maintaining that and wouldn't start any treatment yet, but it's good that you are keeping an eye on things. Have you noticed an increase in shedding, or something else?
No bro no increased shedding but I kinda wanna know that would i be able to keep my hair with that hairline as in is it receded or not? and could you kindly tell me what's chris hemsworth's norwood?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks like a NW2, widows peak, mature hairline. Yours looks better than his imo.

Like I said, I would try not to stress and try to only look at it in a couple months.

EgHoUNqQ.jpg

Stephcolbertisntnw2

My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks like a NW2, widows peak, mature hairline. Yours looks better than his imo.

Like I said, I would try not to stress and try to only look at it in a couple months.

View attachment 157122
Buddy thank you so much for motivating me with your kind words. Tho i feel i must interject that I have had this hairline since my 10th grade and now im at the end of my senior year. and is chris hemsworth's hairline nw2 from both sides?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buddy thank you so much for motivating me with your kind words. Tho i feel i must interject that I have had this hairline since my 10th grade and now im at the end of my senior year. and is chris hemsworth's hairline nw2 from both sides?
Gotta stay positive, stress can only cause hair loss. Hard to say if both temples are like that, he usually styles over them.

It's a good sign that yours has been the same for a few years. It's possible you will maintain your current hair for most of your life, of course it is also possible that you may lose some along the way. The good thing is that you're looking out for it. So many people would save so much hair if they were staying aware from a young age.

Stephcolbertisntnw2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gotta stay positive, stress can only cause hair loss. Hard to say if both temples are like that, he usually styles over them.

It's a good sign that yours has been the same for a few years. It's possible you will maintain your current hair for most of your life, of course it is also possible that you may lose some along the way. The good thing is that you're looking out for it. So many people would save so much hair if they were staying aware from a young age.
Thank you so much for your positive words. Would really appreciate a response to the abovementioned question as well