What do you think is my Norwood please tell me...

What is my norwood

• Norwood 1

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Norwood 2

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Norwood 1.5

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Stephcolbertisntnw2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You look like a NW2 to me (mature hairline)
Are those small hairs on there regrowth? (2 weeks min/finasteride topical) and whats it's scope in future?
IMG_20210303_114602.png

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably regrowth. Btw, I noticed a flake on your scalp. Are you using liquid minoxidil? Most of those use PG which can cause a layer of flaking. It might help to switch to the foam which should not contain PG. Dermarolling will help absorption as well.

Stephcolbertisntnw2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably regrowth. Btw, I noticed a flake on your scalp. Are you using liquid minoxidil? Most of those use PG which can cause a layer of flaking. It might help to switch to the foam which should not contain PG. Dermarolling will help absorption as well.
Why probably? Any specific reasons? and yeah i've heard that liquid is kinda more effective than foam. plus my liquid has topical min and finasteride together like 5%min and 0.1%finasteride. is it good enough?

Last edited:

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why probably? Any specific reasons? and yeah i've heard that liquid is kinda more effective than foam. plus my liquid has topical min and finasteride together like 5%min and 0.1%finasteride. is it good enough?
Early on it is sometimes difficult to distinguish what is regrowing and what is miniaturizing/shedding, would need older pics from the same angle to compare.

Yeah that's probably worth a shot. Clean those flakes though!

Stephcolbertisntnw2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably regrowth. Btw, I noticed a flake on your scalp. Are you using liquid minoxidil? Most of those use PG which can cause a layer of flaking. It might help to switch to the foam which should not contain PG. Dermarolling will help absorption as well

Early on it is sometimes difficult to distinguish what is regrowing and what is miniaturizing/shedding, would need older pics from the same angle to compare.

There wasnt any hair there. slick bald. Sure I will clear it

Stephcolbertisntnw2

My Regimen
Reaction score

yeah and i can see some dar black straight hair kinda thing under my skin. WHats that?