What do you think about this crown

JonnyPickering

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 22, I have an awful hairline and have had my whole life. I was the baldest in primary school but my hairline hasn’t really moved it’s just stayed awful so I’m definitely getting a transplant for that. I just want to know what you all think about this crown as I’ve had this my whole life as well just never really looked at it till a couple of weeks ago when I sent my pictures of to a clinic. It looks different in certain lighting so I just put 2 different ones.

Attachments

• F5AB3DF7-D17C-4F54-8A42-844DC8803E2B.jpeg
    F5AB3DF7-D17C-4F54-8A42-844DC8803E2B.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 5C11E5B0-55D3-4150-B081-7F3B7AAFF87A.jpeg
    5C11E5B0-55D3-4150-B081-7F3B7AAFF87A.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 132

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I’m 22, I have an awful hairline and have had my whole life. I was the baldest in primary school but my hairline hasn’t really moved it’s just stayed awful so I’m definitely getting a transplant for that. I just want to know what you all think about this crown as I’ve had this my whole life as well just never really looked at it till a couple of weeks ago when I sent my pictures of to a clinic. It looks different in certain lighting so I just put 2 different ones.
Looks ok for now. Might thin out in a decade or two without any treatments.

JonnyPickering

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks ok for now. Might thin out in a decade or two without any treatments.
The only reason I have come here is because my dad still has a decent head of hair & my grandad (on mums side) has a brilliant head of hair. Just see what happens. I did do steroids around 2-3 months ago and not much changed just a bit more shedding but nothing should of happened as it was only anavar. The shedding is back to normal now and only see 1 or 2 hairs a day come out if I mess with it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The only reason I have come here is because my dad still has a decent head of hair & my grandad (on mums side) has a brilliant head of hair. Just see what happens. I did do steroids around 2-3 months ago and not much changed just a bit more shedding but nothing should of happened as it was only anavar. The shedding is back to normal now and only see 1 or 2 hairs a day come out if I mess with it.
Are steroids still very popular for ectomorphs?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don’t know if you’re taking the piss I wasn’t a skinny guy before I started on them but yes for people that go to the gym it’s more popular than ever
No, I was being serious. I never said anything directed towards you as I don't know you. It was a general question.

JonnyPickering

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I was being serious. I never said anything directed towards you as I don't know you. It was a general question.
Ah fair enough but yes I would say around 30-40 maybe even 50% of the lads in my gym have been on something. I only took it because the first lockdown ruined my body and it would of taken around a year to get back to where I was. Social media is ruining lads perceptions of what a normal gym body looks like as most athletes claim natural which is utter bull when you do some research.