what do you guys think about this new shampoo/conditioner

cos7kin

Reaction score
Hi all. I was on Amazon.com the other day and I came across MiN New York products. They have a package of 3 products which are DHT Blocking... this is what they claim it does. I talked to them over the phone as well. The link to the stuff I am talking about is this...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... 8&v=glance

Read the description and let me know what you guys think about it thickening hair potential

Britannia

Reaction score
I think we should use shampoo and conditioners like the one you mention to drown people who spam.

sublime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Britania is refering to the fact that you have only posted 7 times and 3 of those are in this post. If you did not mean to spam no big deal but your current actions and post are very similar to the method that spammers use.

cos7kin

Reaction score
ohhh, I see. Well he or she has actually posted/responded in my other threads as well. Where I ask a similar question only the other times it has been for Nioxin and Nizoral and their thickening potential.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Don't worry about it, cos7kin. You get a lot of people who will treat you like sh*t, sometimes.

No, I don't have any experiences with this shampoo. Why don't you try it out for a couple months and tell us how it goes? We need pioneers.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have been using the Min New York cleaning regime and I think they work well. They have recently been selling Agent; which is 5% minoxidil combined with copper peptide and Procapil (this dht inhibiter seems only to be present in Min New York products).

re-seeding

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using it for about 7 months, it does make my hair feel great and get rid of my oily scalp. I also don't get any itchy scalp now. However I don't think it has done anything for my hairloss. When i first started using it i thought i had a decrease in hair shed but I can't be certain. I'm on fincar now as well and when i wash my hair i don't see any hair in my hands, its been like that for 1 week, probably won't last very long but like i say I don't believe it has anything to do with the shampoo. Revita would probably be your best bet.

Framer

Reaction score
cos7kin said:
anyone else used or plan to use these products from this company?

Not me, I am naked as a jay bird. In other words I shaved all of my remaining hair down to the skull. I am out there and I am loving every minute of it right now. I don't even need to use shampoo either so I will save lots of money. Maybe I will use my daily Head & Shoulders yet just to control any flakes I might encounter. My head just feels so weird right now.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Framer said:
cos7kin said:
anyone else used or plan to use these products from this company?

Not me, I am naked as a jay bird. In other words I shaved all of my remaining hair down to the skull. I am out there and I am loving every minute of it right now. I don't even need to use shampoo either so I will save lots of money. Maybe I will use my daily Head & Shoulders yet just to control any flakes I might encounter. My head just feels so weird right now.

Isn't it great? I miss that weird, numb feeling when you first shave. I wouldn't worry about dandruff since any you might have will just fall off with nothing to stick to. In fact, your scalp will be healthier now since you can put lotions and moisturizers on it.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re-seeding said:
I've been using it for about 7 months, it does make my hair feel great and get rid of my oily scalp. I also don't get any itchy scalp now. However I don't think it has done anything for my hairloss. When i first started using it i thought i had a decrease in hair shed but I can't be certain. I'm on fincar now as well and when i wash my hair i don't see any hair in my hands, its been like that for 1 week, probably won't last very long but like i say I don't believe it has anything to do with the shampoo. Revita would probably be your best bet.

Well I have just been using cleaning regime and I have no hairs in my hand when I wash my hair which may mean this is very effective ... I am considering using agent.