What country do you live in?

SienJoel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps I am the first Chinese person to come here
Most likely it is)) I live in Australia now (if you are interested). By the way, I saw your invitation to chat)) And now I have a question. Does the average Chinese really have time to chat? I thought that everyone in China works very hard.

callpizza

My Regimen
Reaction score

WillGH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I live in Toronto (Canada).
I thought that everyone in China works very hard
This is true. But this is rather a feature of the local mentality. Workers from other countries have more familiar contract conditions (for Europe or the USA). However, I like China because there are always jobs there. The province of Ontario has certain difficulties with the number of normal vacancies now. People began to pay attention to what temp agency Toronto offers - https://metapress.com/seo-title-considerations-to-make-when-selecting-a-temp-agency-toronto/ Hiring for two to three months or six months no longer seems disadvantageous in this situation. However, I still wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

thatslin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you saying that you don’t have desktop control programs? Or are you the director of the company yourself?))
I was joking around. Just wanted to point out that not everyone in China works hard though. But the average weekly working time here is more than that in places like Europe for sure