What can I say, another successful date...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a f*moid code for 'Your parents seem to be very rich, but I will brutally friendzone you now anyways'

no she wants to f*** me, kissing and biting my neck last night telling me how she likes to give and how I am sexy

You don’t understand women bro, despite your German intellect

leave this game to @justinbieberscombover and I

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
what a dumbass tbh, clearly doesn’t get how dating works - sleeping with women on the first date that you have just met from a dating app and are a stranger is rare. It takes 2 - 3 dates on average before you get to that stage.

Also it’s normal for not every date to work out, sometimes it’s hard to tell if there is chemistry until after you meet someone

I had a woman last night seriously all over me on a second date, telling me flat out how she likes that I am sophisticated, classy, generally likes me and keen for another.

Only a matter of time before we have sex. I know she wants to f*** me

The Goedendag played a major role in the Franco-Flemish war between 1297 and 1305 and thus contributed to the indepence of the county of Flanders (Hi diddly ho neighborinos). Unless the Lucerne or a Pollaxe, it seems to be a more makeshift weapon for a econmically lower class of soldier.
There are many theories about its handling and uses, but one major theory suggest that soldiers with Goedendags were placed in between spear or pike formations and used as dedicated anti cavalvry troops, as their spike-club hybrid was very suitable for ending or at least crippling a horse.

During the Battle of the Golden Spurs in 1302 the G*rmanoid Flemids were able to pin down the French cavalry through their Goedendag troops working in conjunction with pike troops and subsequently wipe them out basically to a single Frogoid Romaboo.

'Goedendag' means 'Good day' in the guttural dialect of the Flemish people. The weapon's name is rumored to derrive from the Bruges Matins massacre of 1302, during which the Flemoids would dish out very life-limiting injuries to anyone greeting back in French or with a French accent.

a7682578fa59824059d6096ca4b9dd69.jpg

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Goedendag played a major role in the Franco-Flemish war between 1297 and 1305 and thus contributed to the indepence of the county of Flanders (Hi diddly ho neighborinos). Unless the Lucerne or a Pollaxe, it seems to be a more makeshift weapon for a econmically lower class of soldier.
There are many theories about its handling and uses, but one major theory suggest that soldiers with Goedendags were placed in between spear or pike formations and used as dedicated anti cavalvry troops, as their spike-club hybrid was very suitable for ending or at least crippling a horse.

During the Battle of the Golden Spurs in 1302 the G*rmanoid Flemids were able to pin down the French cavalry through their Goedendag troops working in conjunction with pike troops and subsequently wipe them out basically to a single Frogoid Romaboo.

'Goedendag' means 'Good day' in the guttural dialect of the Flemish people. The weapon's name is rumored to derrive from the Bruges Matins massacre of 1302, during which the Flemoids would dish out very life-limiting injuries to anyone greeting back in French or with a French accent.

View attachment 173779

you must be fun at parties

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Godendag", meaning "good day", lol.

Obvious Schwarzenegger-type one-liners come to mind.
See here:

You should attend my history lessons more attentively.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow, what a racist
Le evil yt waysis : jokes online
Meanwhile ethnic racists :

darrell-brooks-social-posts-comp-1.jpg

And ofc the (((media))) never said a word. This dude also got out on 1000 USD bail after trying to run over the mother of his kid with the same vehicle he used in the christmas parade attack. Clown.jpg