What Can I Do Now? dutasteride Not Working.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I couldn't even get hard fully for over a year. My libido was very low and yeah sperm was on the lower side. The bodies plasticity is pretty damn impressive. It's not magic. It's adjustment. Sometimes though side effects won't go away. I even had sensitive nipples. Thats gone too. Then again I wasn't on 2.5 mg. A bit overkill if you ask me.
Well for me the first 5 months I had severe insomnia that went away totally. The body adjusted to the drug. I can honestly say that my penis hardness or libido never changed it stayed totally normal now for 9 months. Just got the reduced ejaculation force that's it. I feel I can last longer on duta so that's a bonus for me. Gonna try 0.5mg daily from now on and see how it goes. Maybe EOD. We will see. You are right about 90%dht reduction should totally help the hair not make it worse as dht is 3 or more times more potent than T. Ever since going on duta my scalp burn on certain area of my scalp went away and also the little itch I had from time to time on hairline and elsewhere went away. So gonna give it longer time because of your experience. I heard oral duta outperformed topical duta and mesotherapy so that's good for us.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I was shedding, receding and thinning for TWO years when I started dutasteride. Kept at it because logically speaking it makes no sense that dutasteride would accelerate hairloss or not help. And in the end I recovered everything I lost. Thicken my hair immensely. And everyone keeps telling me there was no way I was balding when in fact I was aggressively. It works. You have to keep at it. Stick it out. I also more recently added RU58841 to my regimen. Also side effects for me last much longer than 9 months but I recovered. Testosterone doesn't increase dramatically on dutasteride like people think. I have mine tested multiple times a year. Levels aren't increasing. Doctor said they look good. And I only take .5 mg dutas daily.
man did it help slowing down your hairline recession? Mine just won't f*****g stop and i don't want to add ru again

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
man did it help slowing down your hairline recession? Mine just won't f*****g stop and i don't want to add ru again
Ye ru gave me two thin spots on head after 2 months risky stuff. Happened to some other guy too and the hair never grew back for him or for me. He said it was like alopecia areata type of hairloss and i can confirm. But the side effects are also scary indeed.